4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Little Paul's Education #2, #3, and #4. The last one is not in the gallery yet.

iam missing any?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
hmmm odd my sound for every thing else is working but this game the sound is gone somehow and only whit this game.
and i donot have it on mute ether how can change the sound settings of RPGmaker MV iff you donot have the program itself.

and the game just crashed on me when i enter the house off her parents after she got her new underwear.

i resterd the game after that sound is back rly odd
It sounds as something with RPG Maker. It's the first time I hear about something like that honestly.
like the game so far. hopefully don't have to restart every time there is a new update, but otherwise, so far not bad. will have to be a little more complete tho before i start dropping money on it. same story for a lot of things these days thanks to massive patreon flooding.

otherwise, ideas? i keep waiting for something to randomly happen in that doorless changing room. ;) could lead to all kinds of random event fun. also maybe some events at the inn. so many canned comments "that is not my room", so much wasted room for potential. even something to overhear or peek on for a stat point or 2 would be cool. it'd be something
This update was probably the biggest when it comes to technical stuff and your old saves should work. They should work in a future without a problems. Tho you won't be able to reach everything with 1 playthrough. Jareth already has 2 paths and different jobs might require different attitude as well as many other events. I would advice to create a couple of saves with next update. In this one it's not so important as Jareth doesn't have any scene if you told him a truth and the only scene you can miss is being groped in a sewers if you decided to flash, paid the guard or beat them.
Never really thought about changing room (I tend to use cheat to gather more money and I just skip days in Trainer mode) but it's interesting. Inn will be definitelly improved. It's already much different from previous version as there are people in it. And if you couldn't pay you can meet your neighbour. I'm sure it will grow decently.

Little Paul's Education #2, #3, and #4. The last one is not in the gallery yet.

iam missing any?
Didn't reach it yet but if you have all scenes on the picture there suppose to be 1 more which won't be in a recollection room. There are also mini-events that are saved not in a room.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The addition of a streaker system, and an arousal meter is nice.

Hopefully this has 3 main routes when all is said and done.

Route 1: Submissive / whore slave slut

Route 2: Dominant / Kinky bitch dominatrix

Route 3: Virgin / pure prude

Also side routes along these routes where can be a lesbian or bi...

Also with how the uncle and dad are all creeping on her the possibility of an incest route may be there at some point.

Reactions: ponyguy

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So how do you unlock exhibionist trait? Made her exhibition stat 100 and she still say "What am I doing ...Why would I walk around like that?"
Can someone tell me if there's a scene I need to unlock or something please?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So how do you unlock exhibionist trait? Made her exhibition stat 100 and she still say "What am I doing ...Why would I walk around like that?"
Can someone tell me if there's a scene I need to unlock or something please?
It's still not implemented. It will be implemented alongside the plotline. Astrid needs a reason to run naked

Reactions: ponyguy

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Excellent game, one of my favorites by far. Looking forward for more updates.
The dev really put a lot of effort to satisfy everyone with fap material.

Reactions: User_66221
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes