4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This and Coceter were the Crown Jewels of the RPGM games... Shame one of the Devs suffers from Dementia, and don't know what's happened to the one from this one, but still wish them both the best if they are sick or in trouble.

Reactions: Kyril87 and Forix

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
I had some minor contact with dev and helped him a bit a couple of times and so I feel it's a bit premature. I talked with him last time he disappeared and I wouldn't bother for 2 more months. It might be he's gone for some reason but it's worth to be patient with this one. We'll see. It surely would be a bummer as that's probably one of the best western RPGM games we have.
a one-liner on his patreon would be enough
that would take like 5 sec:

sry for delay. stuff to do
or something like that

Phinixs

Sep 10, 2017
From what I've read and seen from his patreon wall, the dev goes on multiples month long breaks from the game, probably due to exams and excess study since the dates line up. But this is my first time playing the game, so I don't really know much of the devs progress history. I hope for the best since I genuinely enjoyed playing the game. Dev is probably getting situated with his/her new study schedule.

Probably. Hopefully?
Hope fully. I really don't want the game to be freeze...

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i remember when he stopped Valentina's story, the RPGM game i loved the most.
so i hope it wont happen the same with Astrid :S

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
this game is dead
I hope not. I really, really hope not.

While I understand the forum rules, and don't expect the mods to make exceptions for this game or developer, I'll echo the sentiments of some others in this thread and say that it's really a downer to see the "Abandoned" tag in this threads title. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for an update soon.

Reactions: Kyril87

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
guys it's not the end of this world it is just a tag, having followed him for many years (sic) i say that it's just another one of his mis(perks) his taking really long hiatus sometimes will worry about him sometime mid May but to be fair with the comunnity he should have posted something here or in patreon

Reactions: RustyV

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
guys it's not the end of this world it is just a tag, having followed him for many years (sic) i say that it's just another one of his mis(perks) his taking really long hiatus sometimes will worry about him sometime mid May but to be fair with the comunnity he should have posted something here or in patreon
Yes, it's just a tag. No, it's not the end of the world. I didn't say anything about it being the end of the world. I said it was a downer. That's a far cry from the end of the world.

And, yeah, I agree that he should have posted something before now. Even if he's been extremely busy for three solid months, it only takes a couple of minutes to post a few words.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Well, it doesn't matter what happen I won't remove my fan sig.
You guys that like some well made RPGM games, check it out "Fall:Out" too, it's far from finished, but maybe you can scratch the itch of months without Astrid. Also, you don't need to like the Bethesda game to enjoy this parody.
Beside this game I think you all know the major ones.

Reactions: NachoCheese

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
One more abandoned? What a pity, so the post on Dev's page about version 0.6 being in development is old?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
That event with the orc and his flowers broke my heart, and now you guys are saying this game is kill? these last 10 minutes have been a rollercoaster of emotions.
Seriously, why is there no way to back out of that event without killing the poor guy? After he died, I exited the game and started again (I hadn't saved at that point.), just to avoid killing him.

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Seriously, why is there no way to back out of that event without killing the poor guy? After he died, I exited the game and started again (I hadn't saved at that point.), just to avoid killing him.
haha oh wow, I actually did the same thing. and I have this rule of always going iron man style but I dunno the whole thing just came out of nowhere.

Reactions: Armelle69

esamuna80

Nov 1, 2017
:/ I was just curios and wanted to check is there any news about updates and well news in general but then I noticed "abandoned" tag ... : / too bad

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes