4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Seriously, why is there no way to back out of that event without killing the poor guy? After he died, I exited the game and started again (I hadn't saved at that point.), just to avoid killing him.
there is! in one of the special option menus is the option to run. When you do he says a different thing. And he gets to keep his flowers.

Reactions: ray3dave

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
This game was realy, realy fun ...
... till Astrid had to sneak through the castle, and you can't save. Tried it at least ten times and maybe I am to stupid, but I don't get it, suddenly someone sees her, before she can knock him or her down and game over. Is there a way to skip those shi...part?

Reactions: thatak

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
... till Astrid had to sneak through the castle, and you can't save. Tried it at least ten times and maybe I am to stupid, but I don't get it, suddenly someone sees her, before she can knock him or her down and game over. Is there a way to skip those shi...part?

maybe i'm just an asshole... but that part was really easy... exploring the sewers without cheats, now that was a bitch and a half.

and no, I dont think there is a way to skip it.

Reactions: PinkBishop

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The key here (at least it was for me) is to sneak up behind people and knock them out, instead of just sneaking past them. If you just sneak past them, they can still catch you on their way back on their route. But if you knock them out, they're out for the remainder of the event. Just be sure to knock them out where you and they aren't in plain view of others.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
maybe i'm just an asshole... but that part was really easy... exploring the sewers without cheats, now that was a bitch and a half.

and no, I dont think there is a way to skip it.

The key here (at least it was for me) is to sneak up behind people and knock them out, instead of just sneaking past them. If you just sneak past them, they can still catch you on their way back on their route. But if you knock them out, they're out for the remainder of the event. Just be sure to knock them out where you and they aren't in plain view of others.
Thanks to both of you. I'll try again ... later :)

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
Was an interesting game. Just cancelled my pledge. Think that should have been suspended like other have been doing until they are ready to work on it again.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Was an interesting game. Just cancelled my pledge. Think that should have been suspended like other have been doing until they are ready to work on it again.
You do know, don't you, that you haven't been paying anything for your pledge? RDG doesn't charge his patrons monthly. He charges per update released for the game. So, until version 0.6 is released, no one is being charged. With that being the case, I can't see any reason for him to suspend anything.

I, for example, have been a patron since a couple of weeks after version 0.5.2 was released, since that's when I discovered the game. Since that time, there have been no updates released, so I have yet to be charged even once for my pledge.

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
You do know, don't you, that you haven't been paying anything for your pledge? RDG doesn't charge his patrons monthly. He charges per update released for the game. So, until version 0.6 is released, no one is being charged. With that being the case, I can't see any reason for him to suspend anything.

I, for example, have been a patron since a couple of weeks after version 0.5.2 was released, since that's when I discovered the game. Since that time, there have been no updates released, so I have yet to be charged even once for my pledge.
No I didn't realize that, well I will reup once there is a new release if that happens

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I will reup once there is a new release if that happens
"Hope springs eternal..." as the saying goes. I'm going to stubbornly hope that this hasn't really been abandoned for as long as I can talk myself into it.

Then again, I'm such an incurable optimist that I still cling to the hope that Bitch Breaker and The Humbling Experience might one day be revived and completed.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well....damn. F. I am tired of changing my sig, because every time I get invested in a game, it does this. Well - I will follow others leads, and just keep my sig, as these are games I care about, and can only hope something does return to active status...

Damn...

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Well....damn. F. I am tired of changing my sig, because every time I get invested in a game, it does this. Well - I will follow others leads, and just keep my sig, as these are games I care about, and can only hope something does return to active status...

Damn...
Yes, you're so right. I discovered Astrid and Coceter as they had their "abandoned" tack already. And I didn't find any other game close to them regarding the story and the presentation. (Even Claries Quest and Roundscape are good games, but not like these two) ... so we still can wait and hope that at least one of them will be continued ... or someone will start a new one, which will get abandoned in the middle of it's developement ... as allways :)

Reactions: Hoboy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, you're so right. I discovered Astrid and Coceter as they had their "abandoned" tack already. And I didn't find any other game close to them regarding the story and the presentation. (Even Claries Quest and Roundscape are good games, but not like these two) ... so we still can wait and hope that at least one of them will be continued ... or someone will start a new one, which will get abandoned in the middle of it's developement ... as allways :)
Yeah - my previous sigs included Teacher's Pets and Humbling Experience...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i knew it this whould happen again having done so much he does it again just like whit valentina's story
shame these 2 games where good and HE DOES it AGAIN

GXT145

Oct 22, 2017
To think that those games would not be abandoned because the creator now have Patreon and can focus on the production... what a farce.
This contradicts the original idea behind it.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
To think that those games would not be abandoned because the creator now have Patreon and can focus on the production... what a farce.
Most of the games are made by a single person in their spare time. It's not easy to keep creativity flowing for so long without burning out once in a while. On top of that many will need to learn to do programming and project management as well. So I am honestly surprised that so many actually keep up the spirit when they at the same time have to listen to angry remarks from everyone as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's almost like they are amateur devs doing it part time and more important things happen.

It doesn't contradict the idea behind Patreon either. Patreon is there to donate and support creators not pay for finished products. You aren't buying anything, you are tipping.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes