4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
hi guys,
just wanted to know if the game has any cheats for the gold and shame or any of the stuff used for buying gifts and all. If there is can you please let me know where I can find it.
thanks.

CrazyElf

Feb 26, 2018
I have not played for a while but if I am not mistaken the cheat option was in the item section. From there you can change many things including shame and lust, gold too I believe, however, you cannot change the gold for buying gifts, you have to grind that one, but with the skip to next day option it is not that difficult nor does it take that much time if you take photos of Astrid :)

iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
I have not played for a while but if I am not mistaken the cheat option was in the item section. From there you can change many things including shame and lust, gold too I believe, however, you cannot change the gold for buying gifts, you have to grind that one, but with the skip to next day option it is not that difficult nor does it take that much time if you take photos of Astrid :)
thank you.

Reactions: TheLecher

Phinixs

Sep 10, 2017
Do anyone have any info about valiant warrior astrid v0.6????

The developer was targeting end of Jan for the release but its now end of Feb... Still there is no sign of release or any info about the release date getting postponed...

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Do anyone have any info about valiant warrior astrid v0.6????

The developer was targeting end of Jan for the release but its now end of Feb... Still there is no sign of release or any info about the release date getting postponed...
From what I've read and seen from his patreon wall, the dev goes on multiples month long breaks from the game, probably due to exams and excess study since the dates line up. But this is my first time playing the game, so I don't really know much of the devs progress history. I hope for the best since I genuinely enjoyed playing the game. Dev is probably getting situated with his/her new study schedule.

Probably. Hopefully?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's been 3 months with no word. DynamiteRed could have taken a few minutes to update the status on Patreon or elsewhere but no word. So added "Abandoned" prefix until further notice.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
And with that it's another of my top 3 that goes abandoned this month :( But keeping me fingers crossed :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
When it comes to this dev it's a bit premature tag. I know he doesn't check his patreon often and goes on a breaks quite often since it's just his hobby. We can worry after 2 more months cuz right now it's completely normal

Reactions: FookU2

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
When it comes to this dev it's a bit premature tag. I know he doesn't check his patreon often and goes on a breaks quite often since it's just his hobby. We can worry after 2 more months cuz right now it's completely normal
Well, the forum rules apply for all and the time limit for a dev life sign is reached. The mods are busy enough, they surely don't want to discuss/talk/think about every time devs specific "behaviour profiles". If the dev's back, the tag will be away quicker than you can say "abandoned!" :)

Reactions: FookU2 and HenWen

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, the forum rules apply for all and the time limit for a dev life sign is reached. The mods are busy enough, they surely don't want to discuss/talk/think about every time devs specific "behaviour profiles". If the dev's back, the tag will be away quicker than you can say "abandoned!" :)
Yeah I know. I just said that to give some hope to the players. It's still not that bad. Heads up

Reactions: FookU2

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Not really premature imo. He only had one absence of 3 months and longer about two years ago (afaik). His other absences are way shorter, and usually post a render or something.

I still hope that once his April break comes in we will have some news, but who knows!

Reactions: Phinixs

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not really premature imo. He only had one absence of 3 months and longer about two years ago (afaik). His other absences are way shorter, and usually post a render or something.

I still hope that once his April break comes in we will have some news, but who knows!
I had some minor contact with dev and helped him a bit a couple of times and so I feel it's a bit premature. I talked with him last time he disappeared and I wouldn't bother for 2 more months. It might be he's gone for some reason but it's worth to be patient with this one. We'll see. It surely would be a bummer as that's probably one of the best western RPGM games we have.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Theres different standards for what constitutes normal period of no communication
If someone is professionally doing games and lives off of them then they need to communicate daily to maintain their bottom line
If it's some russian with actual job/student then the expected period goes to about once or twice per year.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes