4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
little bug report (not a crash, just a lack of coherence)
I spend time before to go to see the masked girl. So, when she asked me to try to not wear a bra anymore I was allready naked under my armor...
(seems the autor don't post here... not sure my report will be effective):sneaky:
This is just a guess, but you probably have to complete Freja's scenes in order (She's the masked girl.). So, even if you have already gotten Astrid to the point where she will walk around without a bra, I think that you have to play through the scene of Freja asking you to not wear it before you can play her later scenes.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So I just found the first portrait crystal, and it says the naked portrait was unlocked. So I go into settings and find the portrait and background setting, and... Neither work. I can't change them with the mouse or keyboard. Same thing when I got another one after the underwear scene with her uncle.

AND... Never mind. Seems it's an actual costume, not the pic that shows up on the pause screen. That was dumb, why call it the menu portrait?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
options=>game=>menu portrait
Can you actually change your settings there? I can access that menu, but I can't change the settings. I had assumed that it was an option which hadn't yet been fully enabled. But if other people can change their settings for the menu portrait, then maybe it's a bug.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Can you actually change your settings there? I can access that menu, but I can't change the settings. I had assumed that it was an option which hadn't yet been fully enabled. But if other people can change their settings for the menu portrait, then maybe it's a bug.
use arrow keys left/right.

Reactions: TheLecher

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Okay, I've done literally everything there is to do in the game now. Like, walking around naked and talking to NPC's is pretty much all I have left. So I just want to confirm, this game IS still going, yes? The last Patreon update, while locked, shows a date of November of last year, so I worry this project has been dropped. I hope not, it's the best ENF and exhibition game ever. Do those with a better ear to ground on this game know if it's still being actively developed?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
use arrow keys left/right.
Huh. I had assumed that you could switch it with the mouse, since you can navigate everything else in the game with the mouse. Thanks for the tip.

Okay, I've done literally everything there is to do in the game now. Like, walking around naked and talking to NPC's is pretty much all I have left. So I just want to confirm, this game IS still going, yes? The last Patreon update, while locked, shows a date of November of last year, so I worry this project has been dropped. I hope not, it's the best ENF and exhibition game ever. Do those with a better ear to ground on this game know if it's still being actively developed?
Based on the last couple of pages in this thread, it appears that no one is in direct communication with the developer, so I doubt that anyone can confirm, one way or the other.

Reportedly, he has had periods of extended absence and silence in the past, so this may not be anything out of the ordinary. The last comment he posted on his Patreon stated that he was shooting for the end of January to release 0.6, which would make him about two weeks late, at present.

I, too, would like some sort of assurance that this excellent game has not been abandoned, but I guess that there's nothing to do but wait and see.

Reactions: Kyril87

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
As a patreon supporter at least it isn't costing me money why we wait but I am getting a bit concerned as he as been dark for ages. Hope all is well and it's all due to a really long xmas hangover :cautious:
Couple more weeks and this game is likely to get the abandoned tag as it will be 3 months without any word from the Dev.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
The pulse is weak on this one, I hope it's not dead/ Even some Patrons are pulling off he went from 85% to next tier down to 78%

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wouldn't be worried about this one yet. Dev already had such break once and he rarely checks his Patreon. That's his hobby and he's pretty consistent. I'l start worrying after 3 next months cuz right now it's nothing unusual for him.

Reactions: ray3dave

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I wouldn't be worried about this one yet. Dev already had such break once and he rarely checks his Patreon. That's his hobby and he's pretty consistent. I'l start worrying after 3 next months cuz right now it's nothing unusual for him.
That's true, the dev disapeared in 2016 (in December, up to April) for about 4 months... I don't have access to his post in 2017 when he came back (it was not yet on F95). His second longest absence was 1 months a half (42 days) in December 25th 2017 to February 4th 2018. So same time frame as this one...

Still find it weird not to have a single post though :(

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Shit, certainlly look abandoned. And now when I finally found enought time to play it. Oh well, I'm going to play what is there to play and hope he's going to return in the meantime. I really don't like those situations when developer all of a sudden stops responding altogehter. It's never means a good thing. Hopefully it's something to be resolved, not something fatal.

Anyway to the game, it's really good. Astrid is one of the hottest girls out there (in our pathetic erotic games' worlds that is :)). I don't need spicy sex scenes I'm content to see her flash some skin or run around in her underwear to be satisfied.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes