4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
What is the most you can drop her shame? I managed to get to 70% base, but now I'm wondering if it could be done even more... we could really use some sort of "shame guide" so we don't lock ourselves out from some content.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
What is the most you can drop her shame? I managed to get to 70% base, but now I'm wondering if it could be done even more... we could really use some sort of "shame guide" so we don't lock ourselves out from some content.
Actually you can just cheat up to 100 percent, which is fun to experiment with, though there is almost no special content for that. I don't think you can get much lower without the cheats so far, but I forgot my stats which were pretty decent without cheats.

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
Keep confidence in creator of the game.
If he is in school, it's difficult to work... Even during the weekend...

Nov 27, 2017
Also, he only charges his patreons per update, not per month. Which won't cause a backlash from the community if he doesn't update as regularly as he would like to, but the cons of that is that he can still lose support if they don't hear anything from him after a while.

While i trust in the creator of the game, I am worried since he hasn't given us any update for a while. Not even just to say hi, things are still progressing and that he's still working on it and it's about 50% done or 75% done.

Oct 16, 2018
can someone tell me how to raise lust in this game? I skipped some events in the prologue so my lust is only like 14 and every point I get is only +1. Meanwhile most scenes take like 25 or more to see.
Also since I'm here, whats the button to take pictures again when the prompt appears? I kinda mashed through the tutorial too quickly :rolleyes:

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
can someone tell me how to raise lust in this game? I skipped some events in the prologue so my lust is only like 14 and every point I get is only +1. Meanwhile most scenes take like 25 or more to see.
Also since I'm here, whats the button to take pictures again when the prompt appears? I kinda mashed through the tutorial too quickly :rolleyes:
You can use the cheats area for lust. also, the camera was the spacebar.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I kinda don't wanna use cheats though because I don't wanna accidentally skip something
If I remember correctly the cheats won't actually skip any scenes. You'll just be able to get the scenes without trying to find all the stat adjustments or reloading saves to try different stats.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
little bug report (not a crash, just a lack of coherence)
I spend time before to go to see the masked girl. So, when she asked me to try to not wear a bra anymore I was allready naked under my armor...
(seems the autor don't post here... not sure my report will be effective):sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes