4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
ok i think i might have idea why some ppl are asking if its dead or not, ( im not answering for the ones who dont read the thread to get answers) but the updates for the game come round the 3 month mark yet last game update was in september, *Updated: 23-Sep-2018 according to site and patreon) so with that in mind ppl might be wondering cause with 3 month cycle it would have been december but i think it was in last update where he said in january it would be released so lets just wait and if nothing by mid feb then start wondering whats going on.

Also going by previous posts and patreon he does seem to take breaks around december which would make sense as to why no update for that time period

mornelith2424

Oct 4, 2017
still its almost end of january and no news . i dont demand of dev uptades each month or anything like that - but posting something on patreon once in a while isnt such horrendous task that it cant be done right ? is it really such a problem to post once a week , just say " hi i still work on game " or smthing like this ? its disrespectful for all of players to be treated as such , like he is telling us - wait for game and if in the meantime i change my mind and abandon it ya all can go to hell .

Jan 27, 2018
still its almost end of january and no news . i dont demand of dev uptades each month or anything like that - but posting something on patreon once in a while isnt such horrendous task that it cant be done right ? is it really such a problem to post once a week , just say " hi i still work on game " or smthing like this ? its disrespectful for all of players to be treated as such , like he is telling us - wait for game and if in the meantime i change my mind and abandon it ya all can go to hell .
Hey man, it ain't like you BOUGHT the game. The creator also has another life other than creating this game (which is, btw amazing). He's not disrespecting his players, he's simply living his life and has other priorities. Don't be so rude.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I totally agree with TheGameReviewer. "Valiant Warrior Astrid" started out almost two years ago, and in a slow process blossomed and bloomed into a real popular game with lots of content and love put into it. Actually, to my taste it is the best game I know, and I really mean it.

What I am trying to say is that the DEV proved consistancy, continuity and dedication. Over the course of such a long time it can happen that life demands other priorities for some time. Of course it would be nice to hear about it and of course the lack of information makes you worry about the project. But still, this is clearly not the kind of DEV who is lacking everything needed to continue and finish his project. Just keep your fingers crossed.

Reactions: Big Mountain

mornelith2424

Oct 4, 2017
Hey man, it ain't like you BOUGHT the game. The creator also has another life other than creating this game (which is, btw amazing). He's not disrespecting his players, he's simply living his life and has other priorities. Don't be so rude.
Try to read what i said , then think a little - i didnt said he has obligation to post updates - just to reply a litle to fans of his game - 5 min and the reply is done , it isnt such big sacriface he would die from it . lastly - if ya promise uptade on january - and today is last day of mont - he could at least reply some info whats going on . thats all i ask - a litle inf like - hi guys i am stil alive , the game will be continued ' - .

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Of course it would be nice to hear about it and of course the lack of information makes you worry about the project. But still, this is clearly not the kind of DEV who is lacking everything needed to continue and finish his project. Just keep your fingers crossed.
You're not wrong, but at the same time this could have been said about a number of devs who ended up abandoning their game. The Humbling Experience is a particularly gut punching example for me.

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
ok its february now and still nothing.
he did the same whit whit Valentina's story
yes he did ,but he also gave some signs of life back then -if i remember correctly- i don't know maybe he is tangled up with something ................at least a proof of life would be nice.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
ok its february now and still nothing.
he did the same whit whit Valentina's story
So he's currently one day behind the most generous interpretation of the predicted release date. I'm not overly concerned, at this point.

That being said, some kind of communication would definitely be appreciated. Perhaps he's completely swamped with school and work, as others here have suggested, but even so, it only takes five minutes to log on and post a comment.

Reactions: Forix

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
So he's currently one day behind the most generous interpretation of the predicted release date. I'm not overly concerned, at this point.

That being said, some kind of communication would definitely be appreciated. Perhaps he's completely swamped with school and work, as others here have suggested, but even so, it only takes five minutes to log on and post a comment.
If we didnt hear back in mid-feb I guess it means he stopped caring (but watch out for his defenders to come rushing ;) )

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes