• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
3 months and no news? Do we have an official word of what is happening with the dev? I read some page back that something happened to him. Is there proof of that or is it just stuff people are throwing in the air?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
3 months and no news? Do we have an official word of what is happening with the dev? I read some page back that something happened to him. Is there proof of that or is it just stuff people are throwing in the air?
From November 23rd to January 24th is two months, not three months. Back then (late November), the word from the developer was that the next release should be expected in late January, which is about now, but could also be any time in the next eight days. That is, of course, assuming that the next release is still on schedule, about which we have no recent information.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
From November 23rd to January 24th is two months, not three months. Back then (late November), the word from the developer was that the next release should be expected in late January, which is about now, but could also be any time in the next eight days. That is, of course, assuming that the next release is still on schedule, about which we have no recent information.
Two months without any word is pretty bad. Especially when it's silence coming from a dev who was generally pretty consistent when it came to update progress.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
For those wondering where is the dev, relax. Back in 2018 at this same time he went missing on holidays to come back a few time later. Everyone was worried too, even considering his player base was smaller in the moment. This guy will deliver, he likes his game, he likes his fans and finally he really likes Astrid.
The only reason he would be truly missing is if something bad happened on his personal life. But again, he had a disappearance in the past too.

EDIT: Looking at his patreon he went missing from Dec 26th (2017) to Feb 04th (2018)
I know what you are thinking "this is not the same as now", but take a look at the post when he got back:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Derp me! Thats 2 months. You are right. My apologies! Wow, where did I had my head when I wrote that haha!

Two months without any word is pretty bad. Especially when it's silence coming from a dev who was generally pretty consistent when it came to update progress.
Longer than any other absence and last year he did some xmas specials renders!

For those wondering where is the dev, relax. Back in 2018 at this same time he went missing on holidays to come back a few time later. Everyone was worried too, even considering his player base was smaller in the moment. This guy will deliver, he likes his game, he likes his fans and finally he really likes Astrid.
The only reason he would be truly missing is if something bad happened on his personal life. But again, he had a disappearance in the past too.

EDIT: Looking at his patreon he went missing from Dec 26th (2017) to Feb 04th (2018)
I know what you are thinking "this is not the same as now", but take a look at the post when he got back:
It was a month and a half, not two months. And it was not for the same reasons.

Next month though (end of Feb) if we didn't hear back, I'll be "worried". Till then I will wait for that said release of January

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
DRG isn't the type to string his Patreons along. He's going to announce when he's got something to announce. That could me this month, or after this month. He doesn't do monthly Patreon but per-release Patreon, so it's not like the waiting is financially costing you anything.

If you go way back in his Patreon you'll see a period of over four months ( to ) where DRG didn't post anything. He came back anyways. Either way, we're going to get one hell of an update or one hell of a story.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
But first project DRG (Valentina's Story) was cancelled and died
There's a difference here, compared to other patreon campaigns at least, since DRG only gets paid if he posts content. I also don't recall why he canceled the previous project, and there are a number of reasons that I personally would find acceptable for canceling a project, especially since Valentina wasn't going on that long, only a few updates from what I recall.

And yeah, I've said this before (in this very thread) but I remember waiting literal years for substantial updates to game mods back in the day, so seeing the near constant posts of "The dev hasn't posted anything in 1 or 2 months, the game must be dead" drives me crazy.

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
I also don't recall why he canceled the previous project, and there are a number of reasons that I personally would find acceptable for canceling a project, especially since Valentina wasn't going on that long, only a few updates from what I recall.
Concern over having Illusion go after him for making money using game screenshots. Concern over having Patreon ban him for the clearly incesteous direction the game was going, which as it turned out, he saw the writing on the wall before pretty much anyone else did.

This is why Valiant Warrior Astrid uses Daz3D, which DRG was potentially planning on changing Valentina's Story over to, and why it features no incest beyond her uncle sneaking peeks at her while changing.

And yeah, I've said this before (in this very thread) but I remember waiting literal years for substantial updates to game mods back in the day, so seeing the near constant posts of "The dev hasn't posted anything in 1 or 2 months, the game must be dead" drives me crazy.
Cheap. Fast. Good. Pick two. Since DRG is one guy, fast and good are not on the table, so he's choosing between cheap and fast, or cheap and good. I'm happy waiting if his releases kick ass every time they come out.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Roquen

Dec 16, 2017
If the reason of the delay is a univ exam, and someone can't understand it, i can only feel sorry for him\her. It is a very stressful time period. We should hope, that he finishes it soon, and we should let him rest a bit, and not whining about updates.

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Huh, just realised im not even watching the tread, even though this is my hands down No.1 favorite game on f95zone.

And the guy is nice enough to only charge on major updates (that are really pretty major tbh) and not milk monthly his supporters while releasing 3-mins-of-gameplay updates, like 95% of the devs.

So even if he never shows up again my only concern would be the death of a really good game and nothing else.

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
love this game !! but i'm stuck in lots of moments :
krossavik inner : how to fuck with guys from second floor ?? / how to get back with freja ?
school : cant get fucked + anal ( i have all outfits + all buy + all scenes 100% , missing one only
i unblocked some '' menu portrait '' i dont know what is it , and where can i watch em ??

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
what is the best for game ? submissive or dominance ,?? or both ?? i'm stucked for the last magic shop try , the guy says i'm not ready . finished almost all quest

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes