4.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 1, 2022
well the dev is making a little prequel of the main game before the mc maried his wife until the new version of rpgm is out so maybe your dream cuck could come true lmao
I do not believe that.
If he uses the story of this demo as a basis, the MC and his wife will only be sexually corrupted on the ship.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey the creator he said there will be a prologue of this will also have ntr route or a ending with a character who NTR him?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I just hope his former Fiance has a NTR ending as well with his Wife i like the old man tries to steal his wife and former fiance by making them become his wives by cucking the protagonist it is obvious that his wife likes good sex which the old man can prove it

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Is it a game or how does he import the 3d models into a rpg?
It's a game with a character studio. character studios allow you to import characters made in the game and pose/animate any way you want. in character studio you can take pictures and record videos. Both these can be used in most RPG maker programs.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
It's a game with a character studio. character studios allow you to import characters made in the game and pose/animate any way you want. in character studio you can take pictures and record videos. Both these can be used in most RPG maker programs.
Oh god thank you I wanted to make a parody NTR rpg game Taimanin series game but the problem i can’t find a proper character sheet of clothing like a Taimanin outfit and Fat character sprite sheet but most of it cost money can anyone give me a link to koikatsu and does anyone know where I can find a fat character sprite sheet

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes