4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Skolldir

Feb 12, 2023
I'm not the biggest fan of the writing, personally. None of the characters really speak like a normal person would, and it's off-putting. I also don't like how the MC calls his wife "babe" and constantly says "fuck" all the time. I've never known anyone who speaks like that on the normal, so it's hard to relate. That very first scene with his wife in the bath, for example, was so terribly written in my opinion that it almost turned me off to the game completely. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I just can't enjoy scenes like that when a character is all "Fuck yeah babe, cum for your Lord. Fuck yeah you're so hot babe, fuck!" and things like that. It just.. doesn't do it for me.

CarrotCat

Apr 24, 2018
For anyone getting errors, directly after loading a save, go to the Quests window via the menu. Apparently the quest menu does some kind of initialization. It has helped for the errors I've encoutered so far.

Reactions: kinlapero2003

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Looks great, but I can't help but feel you bit off more than you could chew. Still going to keep an eye on it. I wish you well on this gem, Gem

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!! the creator cucked us so hard we can't even ask THE QUESTION : does the NTR is AvOiDaBlE !!! the author already said it !!! damn it !!!!

nytrizz

Jun 2, 2022
game is terrible doesnt work, devs deleted my review of 1 star of this game, do not waste your time downloading this trash game

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
This is why I gave up trying to create a game in RPGM. Java is just a shit language to try and make a game in, especially anything that is open world.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
it's javascript though.
Sorry, brain fart, the problem isn't the language but what the language uses, in other words procedural programming. If you try and make an open world there are a LOT of bandaid solutions you have to use, so developing in RPGM is a nightmare unless you want to make a box-standard JRPG. I wish it used an object-orientated programming language like C++ or python which would give the game developer a lot more options in terms of programming NPCs and events without having to worry about how they interfered with other parts of the screen.

Last edited:

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
So for all the people having crash you need to go to your quest menu anytime you get a new quest or an update on a current one after you finished one objective ( it’s should be written news besides the quest name when you have a new quest/objective that you need to see so your game doesn’t crash )

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
For anyone getting errors, directly after loading a save, go to the Quests window via the menu. Apparently the quest menu does some kind of initialization. It has helped for the errors I've encoutered so far.
in day4 I can't use this to pass to day5.......

still stuck in Cannot read property 'echecQuest' of undefined even I keep Lily's quest still alive but can't still.......

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
It has potential if not for all the quest errors. Loading a save and checking quest doesn't help either. Made it to day 2 but only cause i stayed in the room with Julia. All other quest has got me locked out.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes