4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

greenarrow25

Nov 25, 2018
There is a way to kill saves btw.
Load save don't go into quest save quit game congrats you're fucked.
My hypothesis is that after loading the quest handler object is not recreated so it's null.
When you go into the quest menu it actually loads it.
So to make it work dev somehow need to restart if just after save is loaded.
Problem is the quest plugin they use have code obfuscated so gl figuring out how to do it.

Aug 5, 2017
So far this game have potential but, fix these damn bugs xD. Pool Scene with wife, where you can let the 2 guys watch screw her. This stupid error popped up after scene with both options. Tried the rebooting and checking log fizes which don't work. All in All I'll keep an eye out on this game.
1676436801298.png

Valeri97

Oct 18, 2022
Allot of errors but i love it i understand the pain of wanting to post something you made so you kinda just rush it out.
Either way good shit pleas dont drop it.

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
the game is outstandingly great! i like the art very much but of course it's still in its early age so naturally there will be problems but i just wanna say that this game has huge potential especially being 3d hentai and the story is vast! you can add so many things and themes unlike other games that are just too grindy, narrow, and boring. Also, my god i love the art style and the girls! hope you'll give importance to the art and the design of the girls till the end! Lastly, i love that the game caters to everyone although i hope in the future update there will be more group sex like gangbang and of course sharing or prostitution hehe. you got yourself a loyal fan here! looking forward to the prequel and future updates!

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
kinda sad the game will be on hold until the next version of rpgm, could have been great anyway with the bugfixes.

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
Wow! what a great ntr game. Female is gorgeous, good render quality and animation is great! The story build up is good and convincing except...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a shame that I have to wait for new content veryyyyyy long since dev have to wait for engine update in this year that can be any month of the year like Nov? Dec? :eek:.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Wow! what a great ntr game. Female is gorgeous, good render quality and animation is great! The story build up is good and convincing except...

It's a shame that I have to wait for new content veryyyyyy long since dev have to wait for engine update in this year that can be any month of the year like Nov? Dec? :eek:.
huh? what does that mean? He has to wait to update the game just because of the engine update? I dont see how that makes sense since he came out with this update without it. If he makes people wait that long for the next update then people will easily move on and forget about this game especially since it had bugs that people complained about. That would not be a good move on the Dev's part. People are used to getting things extremely fast in this day and age.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dev needs to fix the bugs that make it unplayable! When it crashes you can't get out so you have to restart the game and repeat.

Quests are broken! They do not show completed after completing them! The last quest to go find Julie and join her in her the bathroom is impossible because it says I better not go in there! WTF? I did exhibitionism with her with 2 guys watching than I won't go into girls bathroom? Dumb!

Now to the story.

So Aiden is a champion in a Championship battle with a 1000 competitors! This means he is the best of the best! Yet he can't barely survive a battle one on one with a wolf nearly dying! Now on last day attacked by pirates and he does nothing but blocks the door and let's them bust in and stab him! He does not even fight back! Get damn real this goes against his entire background!

Hey Dev have you never read a damn story in your life the scene has to fit the characters skills! This goes against it completely making this the most RETARDED STORY I have read! The dev needs to redo this entire thing it's a prologue that has broken quests that do not work right and a story that does not work at all with the characters background! First of all there is a female adventurer and she would of also ran into Aiden and it would of been a 2 vs battle against untrained Pirates!

Right now this game is a total failure in all aspects!

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Error when finding the letter to the Duchess: L'id 1 ne correspond à aucune quête

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
huh? what does that mean? He has to wait to update the game just because of the engine update? I dont see how that makes sense since he came out with this update without it. If he makes people wait that long for the next update then people will easily move on and forget about this game especially since it had bugs that people complained about. That would not be a good move on the Dev's part. People are used to getting things extremely fast in this day and age.
Yeah, I see this on his Patreon. I just hope it will be early or mid-year, but there is a conversion of one version to the other. But I understand dev to wait because the game is still early, if he wants to upgrade to make a better quality, wait for new engine in this early state is a right decision.
Anyway, we can expect a prequel of the game and I hope it will be good to fit in a void of time of waiting the main game.

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
This game has a lot of potential, despite the errors, I can't deny that it has a good future, it's one of my favorites, I don't know about you, but it seems to me a successor to bawdy traditions, of course, if you liked that game you might like this one , and who did not like it, I apologize for setting a bad example

Dec 1, 2022
Yeah, I see this on his Patreon. I just hope it will be early or mid-year, but there is a conversion of one version to the other. But I understand dev to wait because the game is still early, if he wants to upgrade to make a better quality, wait for new engine in this early state is a right decision.
Anyway, we can expect a prequel of the game and I hope it will be good to fit in a void of time of waiting the main game.

At least the developers could use these months to plan the path they are going to take with the game and advance all the scene creations, so that when the new version of RPGM is released they only have to implement the scenes they already created in those months.

Dec 1, 2022
This game is already one of my favorites.
Art 10/10
Environment 10/10
Characters 10/10
Freedom 10/10

I like how the wife is beautiful, hot and naughty, but she is still loving and caring for her husband.
I like the freedom of being able to refuse to cheat on the wife and how we can choose different paths in the old man's mission.

I just wish they were both virgins... in Netorare games I like when the girlfriend/wife has the possibility of losing her virginity to another...

Last edited:
Reactions: ChangYim

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
just a suggestion! maybe add an option where you can use the picture to blackmail the Duke's wife before giving it to the Duke!

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
This game is already one of my favorites.
Art 10/10
Environment 10/10
Characters 10/10
Freedom 10/10

I like how the wife is beautiful, hot and naughty, but she is still loving and caring for her husband.
I like the freedom of being able to refuse to cheat on the wife and how we can choose different paths in the old man's mission.

I just wish they were both virgins... in Netorare games I like when the girlfriend/wife has the possibility of losing her virginity to another...
well the dev is making a little prequel of the main game before the mc maried his wife until the new version of rpgm is out so maybe your dream cuck could come true lmao

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes