RPGM - Abandoned - Trinity Fate [v0.1] [Lazy Gem]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Blood In The Ink

promising project. albeit by accident, I’m glad I found out about it. great graphics, nice characters. I hope for quick and high-quality updates. I will try to support the project in every possible way.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

The Revenant

This game is very promising. Let's start with the good things.
    Good Things:
    *Story-wise*
    The game starts with introducing a nice connection between the mc and his chosen wife. The game goes on to introduce small errands the MC can do on the ship they are travelling on where the errands are interesting, varied and easy to do. The game portrays the wife as someone who is up for new fun experiences and not shying away from them in the right situation. The ending of the v0.1 also has a nice hook with a great cliff-hanger. The story is decent so far but has great potential if the ending of this version is properly used and if not it can crash and burn.
    *Scene-wise*
    The characters look great if you life this sort of style. Good animations which are not wonky, low in fps or slow in pace. The animations are basically very well done. The different options to choose on what positions or actions you can perform are well done and animated properly. The sex-scenes are very hot and kinky and the environment also adds a good mood to the scenes. I don't think you can ask for more for a v0.1. It has plenty of hot scenes for a new game.
    *Gameplay*
    The gameplay mechanic is your very well known RPGM engine style. The game has quest menu with available, active, completed or failed quests. The dev mentions a bug where the game can crash if you don't do a certain thing though. The new thing that was added was that the quests can wary based on the timing and the events you do or do not interact with. Basically the quests and scenes changes if you have not done or did a certain event.
    *Dialogue*
    The dialogue is pretty normal. Not very long dialogues which bore you to death and makes you a fan of the skip button. The dialogue are easy to read and concise and hot at the right moments.

Bad Things:
    The game is in its initial stage but the game does have some problems to fix. The quests are often not ticked off even when completed. The problem with a part of the story build up was that the MC dearly loves his wife, but(SPOILERS!!!!) the MC willingly gives his wife to some random old dude but tricking her. There should have been proper build up to that scenario to lead up to that event. However, that part was very rushed in my opinion. This type of thing should rise slowly as a feeling and then executed as time goes by because the MC looks like perverted dickhead which contradicts the intro where he was said to have morals and firm foundation and love for his wife. There may be some more problems but for now I won't be hyper-critical.

In short, if you like promising NTR games where the MC is not a loser cuck and gets his fair share of girls too, I RECOMMEND this game! Kind of reminds me of the MC of Deliverance, if the wife is as hot as the wife from Deliverance we are in for a treat!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

goga31

Pretty good game, nice art, hot scenes, beautiful characters, especially the wife, good game, I will wait for the next updates, I really hope that the author will continue in the same spirit, I also hope there will be more netorase scenes
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MoneyMan181

It's clear effort was put into this. The UI is nice, it has a good quest tracker despite not being necessary yet, the Koikatsu renders look above average, etc.

My only problems with the game are it's buggy and the writing could use some work. The need to open up the quest menu every time you load a save is pretty obnoxious and you can get soft locked because of quests twice(though it's easy to avoid). The writing isn't bad or anything, it just feels way too terse and short. Everything is just straight and to the point, so there isn't much of a mood to the game.

Overall, had a decent time with what little content there was. Hope the dev manages to stick with the project and improve as they go.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Sora09

Really good game that I can definitely recommend even if you are not into NTR . It definitely doesn't feel like your sandard no effort rpgm game that just uses default music/menus. The girls are hot and even though there is not a lot of content i am looking forward to future Updates.

Also: As someone that hates NTR I appreciated that it is 100% avoidable so you don't have to worry about unexpected NTR happening if you don't want it to happen.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rapaiz

A pure gem, even with this early release it's possible to see the an absolutely and charming game, the designs are Hot and the wife even hotter, the interaction between they and the world is amazing, things happens an they are amazing. Congrats to the dev and I'm really excited about the future updates. If you're reading this to decide play or not, just give a chance and enjoy this gem
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Zulbel

I like the concept
    I usualy don t like rpgm but this one is good
    For a first release, we have a very good amount of content.
    Graphics is good classic Koikatu style
    I like NTR and i can t wait next uptade