4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
For those asking for version 0.2 from his patreon... well its not for this version but for the Prologue -_- I actually subbed to his Patreon cause i really wanted 0.2, only to find out after that it was not for this game -_- That shit is not written anywhere, i do enjoy the Prologue but not really what i paid for :/

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
For those asking for version 0.2 from his patreon... well its not for this version but for the Prologue -_- I actually subbed to his Patreon cause i really wanted 0.2, only to find out after that it was not for this game -_- That shit is not written anywhere, i do enjoy the Prologue but not really what i paid for :/
Have you asked him of the status of this game? Also could you still please share it?

Thank you very much.

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
From his post on Patreon, he seem pretty focus on the prologue atm :/ Character update/poll and sneak peek for the next version (soonish im guessing?) Which would make 0.2 public. Really nothing about this one ever since Feb 15 :(

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Does lazy gem mention anything about the NTR were the MC loses his loved ones to other men and will the other heroines will make a appearance in Trinity from the prologue like his other fiancé and his stepmother or something does anyone know anything?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
I have never seen a game before where I had to keep opening the quest menu to prevent crashes...

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Welp, been more than a week since i asked a question on patreon and more than 3 weeks since dev posted anything over there... total radio silence since 3 weeks ago :/

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
well maybe if u don't read his patreon you must know the cause of why he decided of create the prologue instead of focus in this game all thanks to he using one new motor for the rpgm of this version, everyone realize that this game you have to save for the game don't broke so the new motor that i assume everyone test in the prologue don't happen the same well when the import of the old motor is done to the new motor this game will be resume at least that is what i think and believe that will happen so for now i will enjoy the prologue :3

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
well maybe if u don't read his patreon you must know the cause of why he decided of create the prologue instead of focus in this game all thanks to he using one new motor for the rpgm of this version, everyone realize that this game you have to save for the game don't broke so the new motor that i assume everyone test in the prologue don't happen the same well when the import of the old motor is done to the new motor this game will be resume at least that is what i think and believe that will happen so for now i will enjoy the prologue :3
I had a stroke reading this. Nice english

Last edited:

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
It still has been 4 weeks since he posted anything related to the Prologue... and 2 week since i posted a question and never got an answer on the release date of the Prologue too

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
It still has been 4 weeks since he posted anything related to the Prologue... and 2 week since i posted a question and never got an answer on the release date of the Prologue too
Yeah, well I'm not defending him only that's what I read the last time I already realized that there's lot of devs who are lazy as fuck and don't do anything almost and his release or "uptades" are only teasers to calm down the people and followers that pay for it

Reactions: kelmor4488

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, well I'm not defending him only that's what I read the last time I already realized that there's lot of devs who are lazy as fuck and don't do anything almost and his release or "uptades" are only teasers to calm down the people and followers that pay for it
But he only have 32 persons who are suscribed in Patreon I know that everyone has lifes I'm not exception I just hope that he don't throw away his game and leave it abandoned cause I really liked both games :3

Reactions: Toushiro

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Oh dont get me wrong, i really enjoy this game, was actually one of the best "intro" i played for a game in a while, even the prologue was interesting. But almost 1 month without any news is not that good for your paying patreons :/ We had a sneak peek at the next update for the Prologue like 4 weeks ago, i would have really hope for some update since then

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
the ggame is very buggyy... not only the quest crash but the animation wont show up from not compressed version but the COMPRESSED version run smoothly. it might be best dev to reduce the quality of video a bit

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes