4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
probably never. sad.
Yea it is pretty sad. They should have just waited to release anything until after they do whatever they are doing with the program because people fail to realize we are in the age of 5g people expect things faster then ever before. If you dont release an update in a timely fashion people are just going to forget about it and spend their time and support somewhere else. Not a smart move on the dev's part. But hopefully im proved wrong and he surprises us all. They cant assume they will garner support for a project with a single short update.

xr2023bx

Apr 20, 2023

TRINITY FATE PROLOGUE NEW VER LIVE!
Hey guys! It’s been a couple of rough weeks for us but we are finally back on track and very happy to announce that the new version of TFP is officially live! (LINKS BELOW). There is new content and characters for you to enjoy! Stay tuned for the next update! We will be working hard to make up for the lost time! Hope you all guys have a great weekend and as always feel free to write us about any doubts or bugs that you may find in this new version! And thank you all for your patience with us! <3

April 21 v0.1 official

bug fixed

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

Hey guys! It’s been a couple of rough weeks for us but we are finally back on track and very happy to announce that the new version of TFP is officially live! (LINKS BELOW). There is new content and characters for you to enjoy! Stay tuned for the next update! We will be working hard to make up for the lost time! Hope you all guys have a great weekend and as always feel free to write us about any doubts or bugs that you may find in this new version! And thank you all for your patience with us! <3

April 21 v0.1 official Google Drive
2 minutes in and already a bug. Failed Audio/bgs/2_wedding bells.ogg and cant seem to progress past it. Very disappointing as I have been looking forward to this game. Pretty unfortunate but I guess I'll have to wait a couple more weeks.
EDIT: Nevermind I was able to copy the sound from the previously shared beta into the new version lol. Hopefully it doesnt happen again.

Last edited:

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
2 minutes in and already a bug. Failed Audio/bgs/2_wedding bells.ogg and cant seem to progress past it. Very disappointing as I have been looking forward to this game. Pretty unfortunate but I guess I'll have to wait a couple more weeks.
EDIT: Nevermind I was able to copy the sound from the previously shared beta into the new version lol. Hopefully it doesnt happen again.
same error for me SAD

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
the game works well for me. finished the beta version in about 5-10 minutes. it's pretty nice! love the new girls and love how there's mmf. although, it's just a beta version so there's like only three available sex scenes but the game is pretty nice! love the art style so much!

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

April 21 v0.1 official Pixeldrain
Google Drive
bug fixed
Is there NTR In the prologue because I’m hoping there is because I liked ntr scene when the old screws his fiancé

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The way he made it appear was that first release when they are on the bought was the prologue but no apparently this is the prologue to the prologue. Its decent but I like the first release alot better so I hope he sticks with that rather then wherever this past update was going.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
she'll probably be in the game. Although, i am not sure. the game is basically the story before Julie and the prince goes away. which means that Julie would probably be in the game later on.
Oww, I kind of liked her and the 1st release, hopefully they will catch up to Julie quickly.

[edit] nvm, i just read about the new engine thing and that they are doing separate game for now... sad.

Now I feel like playing something like this but can't find anything decent... :(

Last edited:

Rozenn

Formerly 'Rottenrozen'
Apr 24, 2018
any news on next update?
"Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well, we are happy to announce that we are almost done with the next update (0.2) and you can expect it to drop next Friday! (26th of May) Hope that you are all excited about that."

And I'm still waiting for 0.2 to be released...

Reactions: macham and ChangYim

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Will there be a NTR path where the wife is slowly corrupted and starts to cheat on MC? Right now most of the NTR is self initiated.

Great game btw, I really like the looks of the FMC.
Was downloading for NTR content but cancelled it after reading this post. So is it basically just netorase and cuckold/voyeur stuff rather than NTR/cheating?

Reactions: Toushiro

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Was downloading for NTR content but cancelled it after reading this post. So is it basically just netorase and cuckold/voyeur stuff rather than NTR/cheating?
The dev isn't very active here. There might be corruption further down the story. But i'm not sure.

Not really sure where the story is heading to. It was going well and then they suddenly rewind it and go back to a subpar prologue.

Feel like its just gonna be a waste of potential.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Those dev notes stating they want to try to cater to a bunch of different fetishes is a real red flag to me. Trying to appease to every type of player just feels like a recipe for disaster.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Those dev notes stating they want to try to cater to a bunch of different fetishes is a real red flag to me. Trying to appease to every type of player just feels like a recipe for disaster.
If they are confident that they can write all of those well.. why not? :whistle::coffee:

deem

Aug 10, 2016
good quality plenty of content, the werewolf fight is a pain though, looking forward to the future, hopefully is not a while you do stuff other things are happening or a typical robinson crusoe island survival

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes