4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
View attachment 2382002
His father used to call him 'Moron', and now ppl call him 'CUCK-kun'... lol
THX for sharing...
If you actually tried the game you would see those characters are completely unrelated to the main character, he is getting paid by a noble guy to get evidence that his wife is cheating on him. So no the MC is not being cucked in that scene.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I'm running this through NW.JS on Linux and the videos for the scenes are not playing, has anyone else had this problem? I know I could run it through Wine but I prefer to avoid having to use it.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
After talking to the old man and letting him do the MC's wife, I get an error in french saying "Error L'id 2 ne correspond à aucune quête". Any solution for this?
Same error
Same error, but in English for me"
------------
TypeError
Cannot read property 'echecQuest' of undefined
------------

I found a way to get past the error though - after talking to the old man and agreeing, when the game puts you outside your room at night... open the menu, open the quest log, open the secondary quest for the old man. Then back out and go into your room and continue the quest.

I tried this both with letting him creampie her and forbidding it. Day 2 started as normal, with a new quest to have dinner with Julie.

If people are getting similar/same error msg's with other quest's... might have to open the quest log up each and every stpe of a quest, at least till the dev fix's whatever is causing the issue.

Note: Error seems to be random as well. I closed the game, restarted and did the same thing again (went to old man, let him use Julie, let him creampie) without checking the quest log at all... no error.

Also note: For those who don't want NTR but want the knife, there is another simp girl you can have the old guy fuck instead of your wife. Just head north of the Old Guy to the pool, and she'll trigger. This will then let you select her instead of Julie.

I'm running this through NW.JS on Linux and the videos for the scenes are not playing, has anyone else had this problem? I know I could run it through Wine but I prefer to avoid having to use it.
I'm not a Linux user myself, so I might be completely offbase here - but does the fact that the Movies directory is "Hidden" have anything to do with the video's not playing?

I ask, because after I extracted the game... I noticed the "Movies" directory is marked as both "Read Only" and "Hidden". I don't know how NW.JS on Linux works or deals with Read-Only/Hidden directories/files/properties... so thought I'd mention it in case it's relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: dale73
Dec 27, 2021
I'm really interested on trying, but how the NTR and avoidable NTR will happen? Like, you'll get cheated or you'll be able to cheat and how is the "You'll be able to avoid", like, it won't happen or it'll happen but can choose not to see?

That's what I'm wondering, as well. I'm happy you're given the option to pursue NTR or avoid it, but are the trigger for NTR scenes easily recognizable? Will we be able to know before the scene whether it'll lead to NTR, or will it just be sprung on us without warning if we make certain choices?

For that matterm when you say NTR, are you talking about your wife cheating on you, or are you talking you cheating on your wife? The two are very different, and most people tend to associate the term "NTR" with your wife being taken by another man.

dale73

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah thats whats wrong. Everytime you get a quest you have to click on it in your log to avoid the errors.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Okay played the game thus far I like it a lot really good I must say. However the problem of the bugs is very constant as almost every quest and H scene has one or another bug which makes the game nearly unplayable thats something the devs needs to fix.

Reactions: Tiasung

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I'm really interested on trying, but how the NTR and avoidable NTR will happen? Like, you'll get cheated or you'll be able to cheat and how is the "You'll be able to avoid", like, it won't happen or it'll happen but can choose not to see?
That's what I'm wondering, as well. I'm happy you're given the option to pursue NTR or avoid it, but are the trigger for NTR scenes easily recognizable? Will we be able to know before the scene whether it'll lead to NTR, or will it just be sprung on us without warning if we make certain choices?

For that matterm when you say NTR, are you talking about your wife cheating on you, or are you talking you cheating on your wife? The two are very different, and most people tend to associate the term "NTR" with your wife being taken by another man.
For the current build, it makes it clear what is going to happen, and there is a choice on what to do - at least on the 1 situation I came across (let it happen, find someone else, deny the quest).

In current build - there is an old man who is willing to give you a knife, but only if you help him have sex with a women. You will then be able to choose who to offer to him, if anyone. You have the choice of either not accepting his deal, letting him use your wife, or find someone else for him. It makes it very clear that whoever you pick he will be having sex with.

You could say it's a form of netorase. It's you willingly sharing your wife with someone else, but against her knowledge (for the moment). How that will progress... is I guess what the real question is, and whether you the player will cheat on your wife is unknown as well.

greenarrow25

Nov 25, 2018
Really nice game sad that there is some bug quest related.
And the werewolf fight is somewhat odd. I fought him and he only double attack lost go back at it now only do single attacks.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes