drizztvoljin

Dec 28, 2017
I see a scene of Gwynn levitating and using a dildo in the game files but I can't figure out how to unlock it. I got every ending already so I'm not sure what I might have missed.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
how do I enter the dungeon in the insitute to get the training outfit for gwynn? I cant find the way to enter it
Use spider amulet. Walkthrough:
Approach the pedestal and place the spider in there
• Regarding the riddle, count the spiders and add seven, but eliminate the first digit (1->8, 9-
>(1)6 etc…)
• Ask for Gwynn to be enrolled
• Ask Gwynn, she refuses
• Hide the spider in her bedroom and wait for three nights
• Talk to Gwynn again, and she agrees to her demonology training if you bring her a trainee
collar
• Go to the Institute, ask the Guardian to enter the dungeon and get the training collar

Reactions: Rolo

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
Use spider amulet. Walkthrough:
Approach the pedestal and place the spider in there
• Regarding the riddle, count the spiders and add seven, but eliminate the first digit (1->8, 9-
>(1)6 etc…)
• Ask for Gwynn to be enrolled
• Ask Gwynn, she refuses
• Hide the spider in her bedroom and wait for three nights
• Talk to Gwynn again, and she agrees to her demonology training if you bring her a trainee
collar
• Go to the Institute, ask the Guardian to enter the dungeon and get the training collar
I know but Im still to dumb for the step "Go to the Institute, ask the Guardian to enter the dungeon and get the training collar".
When I go to the Insitute there is no guardian that I can ask. I can only knock on the door and nothing happens or do the riddle with the amulet again and nothing happens.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
I know but Im still to dumb for the step "Go to the Institute, ask the Guardian to enter the dungeon and get the training collar".
When I go to the Insitute there is no guardian that I can ask. I can only knock on the door and nothing happens or do the riddle with the amulet again and nothing happens.
You talked to gwynn about institute?

gjp

Sep 13, 2020
Can't get Nyx to accept the crystal plug, and the scene to ask Irith is not coming up, what have I missed?

gjp

Sep 13, 2020
Hi, this is a message to the game developer.

I have really enjoyed playing this game with all 3 endings (which I believe was your first) and am currently playing Space Journey X, which is excellent.

After playing both games I can see the progression in game play and GUI refinements, I understand you no longer have an interest in continuing to evolve The Princess and the Tower, I think this a great shame as it seems to have great potential for expansion.

From reading some of the posts it seems some people don’t like the main character being a Goblin……..personally I don’t see the issue.

Anyway I just wanted to say many thanks for developing the game it has given me many hours of fun.

GJP

• Red Heart
Reactions: affen123 and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... The Princess and the Tower, I think this a great shame as it seems to have great potential for expansion.
Anyway I just wanted to say many thanks for developing the game it has given me many hours of fun.
GJP
Dev did not exclude that there will be an expansion to this older game.
I guess - the more ppl are going to contribute some ideas for that, the more will be a chance for some expansion.
I also like both games, but "The Princess and the Tower" is just too good to have no expansion, impo.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes