Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
how does the portal area work? some places have the number 4 for example, but when I reinforce and put in a greater amount then 4, and then attack, my gems are still absorbed?
Its like the board game Risk. Whenever you attack with 4 or greater on your square you will send 3. The 3 each have an individual chance to absorb their opponent. Many squares will need to be attacked multiple times to get control of the square, and then everything greater than 1 will move off your square to the target square. If you want to cheese the game you can just use the Ren'Py rollback feature to rollback before the results of which gems get absorbed and then attack again until you get a perfect (Green words) result for all three. However you have to pass a certain point in the story to actually win against any of the squares that have a blue background so when you get to the upper right it is best to just surround the blue squares and reinforce them to entrap the Queens forces. At a certain point you will have to attack the blue squares once to advance the story and then defend and reinforce until you are ready to conquer the queens forces.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Now i'm curious, are there other games like this ??
Princess IN the tower is a similar game. The artstyle is different and imo the princess there is much hotter, but the game play is painful.

I am sure that there are more, but they are probably from Japan which means that the corruption dialogue will be a lot worse. We need Westerners/Russians to write these spoiled bitches.

axil77

Nov 30, 2022
I can't find the chest and the lever to enter the insanitarium. Can I have a screenshot for the stupid? Please help

striber

Dec 20, 2021
made reduced noise image set if anyone wants to use just copy the image folder and paste it in the game folder remember to back up your image folder before, the set can be a bit blurry in places

uncle_mole

Nov 3, 2022
how you trigger the ending 3? i become a king and banged all the girls and made them all harem pet i also milked many times the princess unlocking the achievement for milking her but the games continue and i don't get the epilogue of ending 3 thanks if you can help

Soadrhmm

May 24, 2023
Use spider amulet. Walkthrough:
Approach the pedestal and place the spider in there
• Regarding the riddle, count the spiders and add seven, but eliminate the first digit (1->8, 9-
>(1)6 etc…)

- no entiendo como pasar el acertijo de las arañas ( si hay 4 arañas que numero coloco)

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
how you trigger the ending 3? i become a king and banged all the girls and made them all harem pet i also milked many times the princess unlocking the achievement for milking her but the games continue and i don't get the epilogue of ending 3 thanks if you can help
Alternate Ending - The Goblin King
• Conquer the very last field on the portal board, you will find a Crown
• Talk to Gwynn, she gives you the task to get a special Book from the Tower dungeons and
will give you the third level key
• Descend to the third Tower level into the Halls Of Wisdom
• Solve the riddles in the four corners (K to interact) to get to the book (see spoilers at the
end below)
• Give the book to Gwynn
• The next day, she will tell you about the Goblin King’s Crown
• You decide you want to be king and you’ll get the task to find the Scepter from the
Burrows
• Upon you visit in the Burrows, you’ll find it guarded
• Gwynn suggest you go in there disguised as a slave trader to find the throne room
• Talk to Nyx
• Craft a Goblin Training Kit in the Training Room (“Use Item…”)
• Give Nyx the Training Kit and reconnoitre in the Burrows
• Bring Gwynn the ingredients she wants for the spectral potion (check the shop every day
to get more gold nails and also send Nyx exploring with the Fortune Plug to help)
• Go int the Burrows again and sneak invisible into the Throne room
• Lay out spectral bomb traps (see spoiler) and open the chest to the left, move to the chest
on the right, get the Scepter and retreat after the guards notice and chase you
• If you have solved the Sidequest for getting Irith her Nipple Rings you can then enter the
Keep and make yourself King:
NOTE: This will delete/void all Institute Gwynn quest progress as endings two and three
are mutually exclusive. You can progress until Institute training session 2 with Gwynn.
Training 3 will lead into ending two (NEW ATTIC BONUS SCENE WITH DEMONOLOGIST
GWYNN…)
• Once King, unlock all the harem features and the Irith milk maiden achievement for end
credits. You can start milking Irith if she is in the bedroom while you take Illiana or Gwynn
for milking…

Reactions: uncle_mole

Soadrhmm

May 24, 2023
Final alternativo: El rey duende
• Conquista el último campo en el tablero del portal, encontrarás una corona.
• Habla con Gwynn, ella te asigna la tarea de conseguir un libro especial de las mazmorras de la Torre y
te dará la clave del tercer nivel
• Desciende al tercer nivel de la Torre hacia los Salones de la Sabiduría.
• Resuelve los acertijos en las cuatro esquinas (K para interactuar) para llegar al libro (ver spoilers al final).
finaliza abajo)

- sabes las respuestas de los acertijos (se me da bastante mal el inglés y no entiendo del todo que quieren que responda)

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes