yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
banner.png

Overview:
Through a magical accident you, a shady goblin, are transported into the tower of a locked up Princess ( trope alert ;) ) . Procure gold for the Princess to help her escape plan, train her and put up with her sometimes odd behaviour, whilst finding out what lurks in the shadows...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-20
Release Date: 2023-01-20
Developer: y.v. - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9c Public
Language: English
Other Games: Space Journey X
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog

Developer Notes:

NOTE: You must get the Mysterious Spider Amulet (2nd Insanitarium Visit) to see the Evil Irith Endings 2&3!
NOTE: Unfortunately NOT save game compatible. (Use New->Jump to Act X instead or replay)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: COMPRESSED* - Fan sign - - - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screen001.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0002.png screenshots003.png screenshots006.png screenshot_02.png screenshot_03.png screenshot_05.png screenshot 002.png screenshot 007.png screenshot 004.png screen003.png screenshot 9_1.png screenshot 9_2.png promo v09.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 29, 2022
Corruption, Princess, Goblin – I think we all know where this is going. Didn't realize that a Goblin tag existed.

Renders look good, even if the characters' heads seem a little big. I'll give it a try.

…thanks…

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Through a magical accident you, a shady goblin, are transported into the tower of a locked up Princess
It kinds of brings new meaning to Prince Charming. lol

Princess: "I am waiting for my Prince Charming mounted on a white horse and carry me off to his castle."

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The premise sounds like a mobile game I'd get annoying ads for.
Nah. No ads or mobile versions.
I just added minigames that look like mobile games to make the grind a bit more interesting.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
love how the models look, will keep it on watch for now, best of luck to dev and I hope you get fans for it, cause I definitely want to see more of those models.
Also.. quick question
Future tags/Planned tags?

Reactions: Hell-O2

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Nah. No ads or mobile versions.
I just added minigames that look like mobile games to make the grind a bit more interesting.
Please tell me they can be skipped. I usually find mini games nothing but annoying. If I want to play mini games I'll grab my phone.
Besides the fact that a lot of people are physically incapable of playing them.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes