yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This mighta been asked, but does anyone know what you're supposed to type in when you "wish" on fbe magic mirror?

Also, I can't seem yo to get that gem I need (I've forgotten the name, at this point) to make Spectral Bombs. I know it's not Spectral Grams, because I got a ton of those.
Forgot that in the walkthrough:

Off my head: power, money, change, value and some words with similar meanings...

uncle_mole

Nov 3, 2022
• Once King, unlock all the harem features and the Irith milk maiden achievement for end
credits. You can start milking Irith if she is in the bedroom while you take Illiana or Gwynn
for milking…
i did everything and also milked irith got the achi but the end credits never start
thanks for the answe anyway

anoninus1

Jun 5, 2022
Hi, I cant train Irith more than 22 SLU.
When I tring to pet her (in cage) she lock me in...
How can I get the 23 SLU?
I accomplished the dancing task and the DT task too...

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi, I cant train Irith more than 22 SLU.
When I tring to pet her (in cage) she lock me in...
How can I get the 23 SLU?
I accomplished the dancing task and the DT task too...
The cage cutscenes are part of the story. You need to let her "catch" you ;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Can you prostitute all the women? If so, can you watch them getting fucked?
To avoid the NTR angle there is no explicit pimping out your LI (it is implied with Nyx though)
Only exception is once you're Goblin King you can ask the girls to have sex with each other and watch...

Reactions: hakarlman

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
I'm kinda lost. So I got to he goblin king, but I can't really find any new stuff to do. There's no quests except saying something like "enjoy your new privileges as goblin king", but besides bunking in the palace, everything seems the same.

Anyone know what I'm supposed to do to move things forward?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm kinda lost. So I got to he goblin king, but I can't really find any new stuff to do. There's no quests except saying something like "enjoy your new privileges as goblin king", but besides bunking in the palace, everything seems the same.

Anyone know what I'm supposed to do to move things forward?
Thats basically a free play loop.
You can call girls up for sex or order them to have sex with each other (use horn hanging on wall)
You can use the milking machine with Irith.

The bedroom was intended as a hook location for future extension content (Chambermaid Training Institute etc.).

Reactions: Janus6966

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Thats basically a free play loop.
You can call girls up for sex or order them to have sex with each other (use horn hanging on wall)
You can use the milking machine with Irith.

The bedroom was intended as a hook location for future extension content (Chambermaid Training Institute etc.).
Okay, didn't know about the horn, but it looks like I've seen everything else there is to see.

sharkshark

Mar 18, 2019
cheat console command:
Scroll of Knowledge i found the scroll fragments work like this
GAME.mc.inventory += [GAME.items["ITMScrollFragment"] for x in range(100)]

rody

May 18, 2017
I am finishing the game, and I am in the dungeon of the institute, when I go through the passages, some levers are heard, which makes me think that they are used to open the doors where the girls are.
Anyone know anything about that?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes