KanuCanoe

May 23, 2018
I just started playing this the other day, and the only thing I do not understand is how to play the pet game. Can someone give me a hand?

Edit: I figured it out, nvmd

Last edited:

Gleus

Jan 14, 2020
WT says :
"After you get informed by Gwynn, that Nyx can now go on infiltration quests, send Nyx to
the Keep"

But how ? I can send Nyx only to the Dungeons.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
how do you get the tome of wisdom? Or whatever it is Gwynn needs for the third belt combination. Neither the game or the walkthrough do a good job at explaining what the hell I'm supposed to be doing.

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
Is there something wrong with my game or am I really stupid.
I read, reread and still couldn't understand the spider puzzle at the institute.

Edit ~

Yeah, it was just me being stupid.

DookieJob

Mar 8, 2019
I can't get Irith's SLU above 22 by doing the nightly visit, is this a bug? I visited her 4 times in a row. The walkthrough says I should have got it up to 23.

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
idk if it's been talked about but I'm gonna save someone in the future some massive time, the game is in ren'py which means you can roll back dialogue, and this also works for dungeon movement and more importantly the portal risk-game rng, including queen attacks.. idk if you have to have rollback enabled in the options first or not but this takes care of dumb mistakes in the dungeons and the total dogshit rng you can get trying to do those godawful risk fights to get more territory. If you're patient enough you can keep "re-rolling" until you get all three successes. For the queen attacks it's the same rng just faster so as long as you're quick and accurate on the scroll wheel you can keep trying. This means you can expand until you only have one unit on a square, and means you can defend the board from the queen completely only needing one unit on any square (again if you're patient enough, but better that than losing 20 times in a row and needing to grind off more days)

RangaTheBanga

Mar 1, 2023
how to do take your pet on a walk because ive taken her to the brothel so many times and nothing happened and her subs at 20 have i glitched it or something

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
how to do take your pet on a walk because ive taken her to the brothel so many times and nothing happened and her subs at 20 have i glitched it or something
We do not see the walk itself (unfortunately atm), she directly arrives at the brothel.

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
yep i got this as well. sounds like a bug as i got the quest long ago and did many other quest but this one is still there and can't complete it. She's stuck on 20 sub for me as well. usually it progresses to the next quest.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Okay so searching didnt help much. How do I use the Scroll of Fireball and other such magic scrolls? All I can find through seach is stuff about Scroll Fragments turning into Scrolls of Knowledge and I just started the game.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
This mighta been asked, but does anyone know what you're supposed to type in when you "wish" on fbe magic mirror?

Also, I can't seem yo to get that gem I need (I've forgotten the name, at this point) to make Spectral Bombs. I know it's not Spectral Grams, because I got a ton of those.

Ryanisswag

Feb 8, 2024
this gonna sound dumb, but im playing the game online and I cannnnnot find the shop or find out how to get to the brothel. help :0

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
this gonna sound dumb, but im playing the game online and I cannnnnot find the shop or find out how to get to the brothel. help :0
They are portals in the Risk Like Portal Strategy Game. The one to the left of where you start should be the tavern, I think the second portal to the left is the shop. The portal to the right side is the Brothel. The upper Left is the academy and upper right is the Queens Castle. After conquering the square the portals are on you will need to select "Enter Portal" to get the initial acknowledgement of that location. After that initial acknowledgment the location is accessible from the portal room menu at any time without needing to reenter the portal mini-game.

Ryanisswag

Feb 8, 2024
They are portals in the Risk Like Portal Strategy Game. The one to the left of where you start should be the tavern, I think the second portal to the left is the shop. The portal to the right side is the Brothel. The upper Left is the academy and upper right is the Queens Castle. After conquering the square the portals are on you will need to select "Enter Portal" to get the initial acknowledgement of that location. After that initial acknowledgment the location is accessible from the portal room menu at any time without needing to reenter the portal mini-game.
how does the portal area work? some places have the number 4 for example, but when I reinforce and put in a greater amount then 4, and then attack, my gems are still absorbed?

Ryanisswag

Feb 8, 2024
How do u get the hallway reward thing with Irith. also for her ive only been able to get slu level 22 with the night visits. I did another night visit and no change to level. Any advice?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes