Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... I got some heat for PT because many players do not want to play as a goblin.
Maybe I will revisit PT after SJX with better rez, anims and engine. :)
I can understand that. Normally I like to play with handsome MC. So I had to get used to play as goblin.
But - tbh - this goblin in PT has something likable. He is not the disgusting ugly goblin bastard of other games.
And there is a nice contrast between the two sides:

- beautiful, naiv, innocent, dumb, arrogant girl
- underdog, ugly but with some personality, smart, put down man, who goes for his aims.

This contrast could even worked out more.
When I have some time, I like to send you some ideas. May be some of them might inspire you.

Reactions: yv0751

iambadguy

Oct 11, 2018
How do I get Irith to milk?
Both Gwynn & Illiana have achieved "milk maiden" already and I still cannot trigger Irith to milk.

Tiger601

Jan 6, 2018
This has been a good game... interspersed with annoyances. I'm currently stuck trying to initiate the infiltration of the keep mission. There's literally no option to start this. Is there a game flag/variable I need to adjust to get the option?

EDIT: I figured it out. Need to send her on the mission at 1900 hours

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
This has been a good game... interspersed with annoyances. I'm currently stuck trying to initiate the infiltration of the keep mission. There's literally no option to start this. Is there a game flag/variable I need to adjust to get the option?
Attacking a blue field, afair.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I got a number of quests I can't solve. Any help will be appreciated.

I have a quest saying "Visit Irith in the morning and use a lockpick to investigate the belt", but every morning I get a new morning duties quest "wake up Irith", which blocks the other quest.

Also I got a quest "Find Irith an object to practice with and give it to her in the evening (18:00)". I assume it's the ebony dildo, but when I finish the Portal play, it's 19:00 and Irith won't accept the dildo.

Also I got a quest "Let Irith spend some time in her new cage ....." I've completed the BDSM room, with her cage, but I can't figure out hos to get her into it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

I have a quest saying "Visit Irith in the morning and use a lockpick to investigate the belt", but every morning I get a new morning duties quest "wake up Irith", which blocks the other quest.

Also I got a quest "Find Irith an object to practice with and give it to her in the evening (18:00)". I assume it's the ebony dildo, but when I finish the Portal play, it's 19:00 and Irith won't accept the dildo.

Also I got a quest "Let Irith spend some time in her new cage ....." I've completed the BDSM room, with her cage, but I can't figure out hos to get her into it.
Some actions require to have paid the 100,000 to Irith ...

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020

1 hour 10/11 give her money(retrieve money or use itemon chest),go to her room,click use item(lockpick),use lockpick one more time and combination belt and open
2 use odd fruit
3 10/11 go to her room ask for favour(pet day)

Reactions: Rolo

zipunzz

Apr 27, 2019
I think some quests might have bugged for me, I can't get Irith to go to the cage, or catch her using the fruit, because I can't visit her in her room after the bath, or before 19:00
She just kicks me out to the dungeon, even though I already have Nyx, and have given Irith over 50k.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it bugged

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
I think some quests might have bugged for me, I can't get Irith to go to the cage, or catch her using the fruit, because I can't visit her in her room after the bath, or before 19:00
She just kicks me out to the dungeon, even though I already have Nyx, and have given Irith over 50k.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it bugged
See one post up and for fruit quest, dont go to dungeon.

Reactions: Rolo

zipunzz

Apr 27, 2019
See one post up and for fruit quest, dont go to dungeon.
I can't enter the princess' room at any time before 19:00, I just get the dialogue of her telling me to go to the dungeon

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out, I'm only slightly stupid :cool:

fnvegasguy

Feb 20, 2019
I seem to be stuck. I gave her the spider medallion, got the crown, did the three upgrades on the queens dungeon room, if I chat with her, she still talks about fixing up her room. She said something about wanting clothes, but I can't find any. I have the milk machine assembled and if I talk to the witch, she mentions needing to free 3 captives from the burrows. Problem is, whenever I take the portal to the burrows now, it's guarded. Quest log mentions to ask the witch about it, but all she does is bring up freeing 3 captives.

Adrianek142

Feb 27, 2022
I didnt have invisibility potion and i want go to burrows for scepter , i have crown already and cured Irith. Gwynn tells me to ask Nyx to be slave, how can i make this? save below.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
I didnt have invisibility potion and i want go to burrows for scepter , i have crown already and cured Irith. Gwynn tells me to ask Nyx to be slave, how can i make this? save below.
Go to lower hallway,room where you train Irith and click use item and piece of wood(gobling training kit) and give Nyx morning(give gift).

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes