• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hafauns17

Aug 30, 2020
Glad you like the games.

The Princess is a bit grindy and also artwork and player guidance ist not so good as it was my first game
SJX is more polished with some of the improvements Princess lacked
SJX now offers wider gameplay range and stories than originally designed for, so I'll probably extend development and add content until Mid 2024 (1 1/2 years to complete overall).

Projects after that are not fixed but there is one candidate called "College of Magical Things"... ;)
Love the idea for "College of Magical Things"! While SJX is a clear step up from the Princess, this kind of setting is more appealing for me. Btw. I didn't go through all older posts so maybe this has already been answered, but you once teased an expansion of the princess game - is that still planned? If so, when?
Best regards; keep up the great work :)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Love the idea for "College of Magical Things"! While SJX is a clear step up from the Princess, this kind of setting is more appealing for me. Btw. I didn't go through all older posts so maybe this has already been answered, but you once teased an expansion of the princess game - is that still planned? If so, when?
Best regards; keep up the great work :)
The Spacecraft has a Holodeck now, see screenshot from SJX V0.8 :)
(Decided to integrate it this way instead of working on the old codebase...)
cutscene_holo_castle_seraphine.png

Sabs249

Aug 13, 2020
Sorry dumb question but how can you research the Demonologist Outfit ? 3 times Institute triggers end 2 and going for end 3 wich abandons this quest and you can't get her to the Institute again

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Sorry dumb question but how can you research the Demonologist Outfit ? 3 times Institute triggers end 2 and going for end 3 wich abandons this quest and you can't get her to the Institute again
You can't research it, but she will get it automatically as part of the ending 2

Sabs249

Aug 13, 2020
You can't research it, but she will get it automatically as part of the ending 2
Ah ok , thank you very much and i am considering on becoming a Patreon , your Games are very good , one of a few Devs who really makes good games and finishes them !

Reactions: yv0751

Deathsphere

Sep 23, 2018
I think the game's bugged. Have never done a plug training with Nyx before, and am now on the "testing anal skills" training, and she won't accept any of the plugs.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think the game's bugged. Have never done a plug training with Nyx before, and am now on the "testing anal skills" training, and she won't accept any of the plugs.
That needs to be achieved with the help of Irith (described in the walkthrough...)

bfiona97

Feb 26, 2018
Full ITM list. Some of these may not be items, just grabbed names from the "game\images" folder.
ITMAmuletSpider
ITMAttention
ITMBackpack
ITMBarGold
ITMBarIron
ITMBarSilver
ITMBit
ITMBlueCrystal
ITMBlueFragrance
ITMBlueGlitter
ITMBomb
ITMBookGoblin
ITMBookWisdom
ITMBurrowsMap
ITMCastleMap
ITMChewingToy
ITMCoin
ITMCollarOutfit
ITMCollarPink
ITMCollarSpiked
ITMCompEro1
ITMCompEro2
ITMCostumeArousing
ITMCostumeDancer
ITMCostumeDemonology
ITMCostumeEnticing
ITMCostumeWaitress
ITMCostumeWaitressNoBottoms
ITMCostumeWhore
ITMCup
ITMDress
ITMDuckToy
ITMGoblinCrown
ITMGoblinScepter
ITMGreenCrystal
ITMGreenFragrance
ITMGreenGlitter
ITMGreenToy
ITMInstituteOutfit
ITMInvisibilityCloak
ITMKeyDungeon
ITMKeyDungeon2
ITMKeyDungeon3
ITMKeyMaster
ITMKeyPortalRoom
ITMLampOil
ITMLeash
ITMLeathers
ITMLockpick
ITMMilk
ITMMilkEnchanted
ITMNail
ITMNailGold
ITMNailSilver
ITMNeonCrystal
ITMNovelAdv
ITMNovelDraw
ITMNovelEro
ITMNovelRom
ITMOddFruit
ITMOrangeCrystal
ITMOrnateRings
ITMOutfitDemonology
ITMPacifier
ITMPadlock
ITMPJs
ITMPlanContraption
ITMPlugCrystal
ITMPlugGoblin
ITMPlugGold
ITMPlugJeweller
ITMPlugPink
ITMPlugSteel
ITMPotionSpectral
ITMPurpleCrystal
ITMPurpleFragrance
ITMPurpleGlitter
ITMQuest
ITMRazor
ITMRidingCrop
ITMRingDiamond
ITMRingGold
ITMRingSilver
ITMScentedCandle
ITMScrollAction
ITMScrollFB
ITMScrollFragment
ITMScrollIce
ITMScrollKnowledge
ITMScrollRapture
ITMScrollWisdom
ITMShackles
ITMSoapHoney
ITMSoapLavender
ITMSoapRose
ITMSpectralBomb
ITMSpectralCrystal
ITMSpellbook
ITMSword
ITMTokenInstitute
ITMTowels
ITMToyEbony
ITMTrainingKit
ITMTweezers
ITMWaterBucket
ITMWhiteCrystal
ITMWine
ITMWitchDress
ITMWood
ITMWoodCedar
ITMWoodEbony

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Game is great, and I love the body shape details of the princess.
One of the best scenes is the massage in the bath.

Unfortunately, honey soap is so rare - we cannot create it with console either ( ...("ITMHoneySoap") does not work).
Only way to get it is reloading the barrel rnd. Took me half of an eternity to get one this way.

I would appreciate to have a faster way. Like "any soap will trigger massage". Or we can create it in the chest.

"Reloading the barrel" feels like a cheat to me, I pefer "legal" ways ;)

Edit: And the breasts and nipples look just too good ... We would appreciate to have like 2 extra pictures - nipples are too good for not pulling them properly (to "make them much bigger").

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Game is great, and I love the body shape details of the princess.
One of the best scenes is the massage in the bath.

Unfortunately, honey soap is so rare - we cannot create it with console either ( ...("ITMHoneySoap") does not work).
Only way to get it is reloading the barrel rnd. Took me half of an eternity to get one this way.

I would appreciate to have a faster way. Like "any soap will trigger massage". Or we can create it in the crate.

"Reloading the barrel" feels like a cheat to me, I pefer "legal" ways ;)

Edit: And the breasts and nipples look just too good ... We would appreciate to have like 2 extra pictures - nipples are too good for not pulling them properly (to "make them much bigger").
You can buy the soap in the shop ... it is cheap.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Is it of any disadvantage if I do not clean Her room or do not "Tower Duties" ? I guess not.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks, good to know.
Cheap, ok, ... but late game I guess...
You just need to unlock the portal of the shop on the "portal war map". This can be done best after you paid the guild, aquired Nyx to do the dungeon exploring for you and unlocked the portal in the portal room. This is maybe mid-game, but not late-game ...

The Walkthrough in OP is quite helpful.

Is it of any disadvantage if I do not clean Her room or do not "Tower Duties" ? I guess not.
AfaIk : No

• Love
Reactions: Rolo

ksardes90

Nov 18, 2019
I'm stuck. I don't know how to recombin Scroll fragments to Scroll of Knowledge for research, or where I can get Scroll of Knowledge. I don't have any receipt in chest
help please

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes