asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
This might be a dumb question but how do you kill the slimes in the dungeon? I have bombs and fire/cold scrolls but can' figure out the commands to attack the slimes when they are adjacent...
And there is a special Darwin award if you step on one of your own bombs :KEK:

justsomeguy6000

Mar 8, 2019
I used your save, works perfectly fine.
What I did:
  1. Spent time in the dungeon until 18:00
  2. Climbed up stairway with some money so Irith is happy for the day
  3. Visited Irith at 18:00
  4. Clicked on her -> Give Gift -> Odd Fruit
  5. She accepts it and shoos me out of the room into the hallway (it is now 19:00)
  6. I directly returned into her room, DT mini animation played and next quest step triggered
The mechanics here is a bit odd that might add to confusion

- Do not visit her at 19:00 with the present but at 18:00, because you must enter her room one hour later at 19:00 to see what she does with the fruit
- In case you sent Nyx to the dungeon, she returns at 18:00 and after her report its 19:00, she shoos you out of her room at 19:00 and time steps to 20:00 in the hallway-> i.e. one hour too late for the odd fruit sequence

Wouldn't do that kind of mechanics again in my new games but make it more time-tolerant instead
I did exactly what you did and...it worked! I suspect it might have been doing the dungeon myself, or I'm an idiot. haha. Ever since Nyx showed up, I let her do the dungeon, and it wasn't working while doing that. Thanks again.

Reactions: yv0751

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
That sequence bug should not exist any more in 09c1. In any case, the portion code is ITMPotionInvisibility (or was it ITMInvisibilityPotion?)
Ah, that's good to know. My build happens to be 09b1. I must have downloaded it just before c1 I guess cuz I have not had it too long. Or whichever downloader I used had b1, I don't remember tbh.

Sir Prise

Aug 10, 2018
I'm stuck. I don't know how to get Scroll fragments for Portal Research to Progress.
Girls Progress:
Irith: Pet Trained at the Brothel
(Belt combination one finished)
Nyx: Brothel trained
Gwynn: In Portal Room (can't Research)
Illiana: Toy Trained
Any Ideas?

Sir Prise

Aug 10, 2018
I'm stuck. I don't know how to get Scroll fragments for Portal Research to Progress.
Girls Progress:
Irith: Pet Trained at the Brothel
(Belt combination one finished)
Nyx: Brothel trained
Gwynn: In Portal Room (can't Research)
Illiana: Toy Trained
Any Ideas?
Ok found it myself, the Archives in Portal Expansion...^^'

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
I finished all the route but there is one picture/scene I can't get, I looked inside the game file (to know what it was). It's Irith on the milking machine , question how do I milk Irith ? When I go to the keep I only have the nipple rings quest .

Another question : Is the demonologist outfit option in research useless ?

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Very nice game but the grind is insane. Also lack of a decent gallery to rewatch the scenes, the one in the game is very poor.

Reactions: Satyr

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So there's a MASSIVE grind for all of nothing. Cheat to get money so you can STILL grind to get LOCKED IN YOUR OWN CAGE!?!?! Hours of playing for literally nothing but some broken jawed bimbo to turn the tables on you? Taking away player agency is literally the worst game design or story beat. Put in the game description that your MC is an idiot at every turn please or add the Femdom tag cause that's a total bitch move with zero reason or rationale.

Reactions: jmoe420

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
So there's a MASSIVE grind for all of nothing. Cheat to get money so you can STILL grind to get LOCKED IN YOUR OWN CAGE!?!?! Hours of playing for literally nothing but some broken jawed bimbo to turn the tables on you? Taking away player agency is literally the worst game design or story beat. Put in the game description that your MC is an idiot at every turn please or add the Femdom tag cause that's a total bitch move with zero reason or rationale.
Wait, which ending did you go for? In the goblin king ending you stay in the castle and fuck the girls. ( not much options besides which girl but you get options). There is a walkthrough if you want to thumb through it.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Wait, which ending did you go for? In the goblin king ending you stay in the castle and fuck the girls. ( not much options besides which girl but you get options). There is a walkthrough if you want to thumb through it.
I had just hit the opening of the Training Room, or whatever it's called. Cause I had played for 2+ hours and seen NOTHING happening in the game, and every stat point and material needed to 2x or 10x more per run! AND THEN you get the new girl and need MORE of EVERYTHING on top. So I decided to cheat rather than grind and ... GUESS WHAT! You still need to GRIND unless you know the code for every single item OR when every single item/stat limit won't break the game by getting it too early!

So, ...... be me
>new player
>love the genre, played alot of em
>writing sucks
>bimbo's face, fucked up with that crooked open mouth look
>reminds one of Little Nicky, Adam Sandler movie
>think, oh well, got puffy titties and she's ALWAYS subbie for some pet play shit so let's go
>grind and cheat for SIX (6) FUCKING HOURS to get materials to build the chamber, and buy the new chick

> get tricked by broke jaw bitch and have to give up half my shit cause she's "scared of spiders" and the Mastermind MC is a gullible little bitch.

No. Literally. Full stop. Not only is that bad Writing, that's Horrific game design. So Dev KNOWS that his economy is ass, and has even FULLY IMPLMENTED cheating so people don't have to suffer his dumb nonsense.

And STILL there's a point where the game FORCIBLY takes EVERYTHING you worked for and shits on it!!!!!

Fuck the Dev. Fuck this game. No way it should have even 3 stars and should Definitely have the FEmdom tag if that's an Unavoidable story beat.

Bullshit ass dungeon diving and item crafting for 6 hours ONLY to have Ms."I clearly breathe worse than darth vader and Bane combined" Broke Jaw bimbo (but simps think she's the hottest dumb bitch) steal your shit without even a fucking Mini Game or Visual Novel Choice Bar?!?!?! Fuck. That.

• Haha
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I had just hit the opening of the Training Room, or whatever it's called. Cause I had played for 2+ hours and seen NOTHING happening in the game, and every stat point and material needed to 2x or 10x more per run! AND THEN you get the new girl and need MORE of EVERYTHING on top. So I decided to cheat rather than grind and ... GUESS WHAT! You still need to GRIND unless you know the code for every single item OR when every single item/stat limit won't break the game by getting it too early!

So, ...... be me
>new player
>writing sucks
>think, oh well, got puffy titties and she's ALWAYS subbie for some pet play shit so let's go
>grind and cheat for SIX (6) FUCKING HOURS to get materials to build the chamber, and buy the new chick

> get tricked by broke jaw bitch and have to give up half my shit cause she's "scared of spiders" and the Mastermind MC is a gullible little bitch.

No. Literally. Full stop. Not only is that bad Writing, that's Horrific game design. So Dev KNOWS that his economy is ass, and has even FULLY IMPLMENTED cheating so people don't have to suffer his dumb nonsense.

And STILL there's a point where the game FORCIBLY takes EVERYTHING you worked for and shits on it!!!!!

Fuck the Dev. Fuck this game. No way it should have even 3 stars and should Definitely have the FEmdom tag if that's an Unavoidable story beat.

Bullshit ass dungeon diving and item crafting for 6 hours ONLY to have Ms."I clearly breathe worse than darth vader and Bane combined" Broke Jaw bimbo (but simps think she's the hottest dumb bitch) steal your shit without even a fucking Mini Game or Visual Novel Choice Bar?!?!?! Fuck. That.
Certain things need to happen in order for other things to happen in game. Yea some of that stuff is valid and they acknowledged it in their next game but the walkthrough helps so much on this game. I went through it without cheating just fine because of the walkthrough. You do have a point about grind early game and late game you have more money/supplies than you know what to do with (I used at least 60 spectral bombs in the throne room because I could). As far as the character design I think it's just personal preference (training wizard was the hottest in game). Also I may have to look back at that point in the game where she takes half your shit, I don't remember femdom there (tying you up or stomping type stuff).

Irizin

Mar 17, 2018
Since this is finished, I figured I might as well ask: Is the bar stuff still completely unavoidable if you want to progress the girls? I have less than 0 interest in it, and if it's not avoidable there's I don't want to bother trying the game again despite enjoying it until that point.

Ann3422

Mar 31, 2019

So, ...... be me
>new player
>writing sucks

Really no reason to be angry. Just give her all your gold in exchange for favor points before you do the training room scene. You have to give her the 100.000 gold sooner or later anyway so this scene doesn't make a real difference game play wise.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes