Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I'm stuck. I don't know how to recombin Scroll fragments to Scroll of Knowledge for research, or where I can get Scroll of Knowledge. I don't have any receipt in chest
help please
10 Scroll fragments => 1 Scroll of Knowledge

jakdragon

Oct 30, 2018
For anyone having issues with the console commands, I found out the issue that some of us were having. I was copy/ pasting the commands from near the bottom on the PDF walkthrough into the console. This is doesn't exactly give the correct command. The parentheses from the Walkthrough are typed, differently, or something. You need to retype the parenthesis yourself to get the proper version that the game will be able to read. I hope this helps anyone else having these issues.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... The parentheses from the Walkthrough are typed, differently, or something. You need to retype the parenthesis yourself to get the proper version that the game will be able to read. I hope this helps anyone else having these issues.
True, there are different kinds of paranthesis.
In one of the older word versions, there was a change too.
I could do it with typing in on my actual keybord.

Walkthrough needs a correction.

Vladimax

Jul 21, 2021
How can I send Illiana her buttplug? I do have it in my inventory, only this quest remains and the shopkeeper keeps telling me "If you have a suitable item, we offer this service". None of the other girls want it idk what to do... 1693226341004.png

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
How can I send Illiana her buttplug? I do have it in my inventory, only this quest remains and the shopkeeper keeps telling me "If you have a suitable item, we offer this service". None of the other girls want it idk what to do... View attachment 2885074
If I remember correct, you need to discover the portal to the castle, then the shop keeper can send it

jakdragon

Oct 30, 2018
True, there are different kinds of paranthesis.
In one of the older word versions, there was a change too.
I could do it with typing in on my actual keybord.

Walkthrough needs a correction.
I actually meant to say quotation marks, I was tired when I made that post as well as driven mad trying to figure out why it was not working

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Is not too much grindy this game? Is all the time doing the same again, and again, and again to see 1 picture. WTFF

Is any cheat somewhere to get objetcs or something like that?

I appreciate the help, if someone can thank's you

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Is not too much grindy this game? Is all the time doing the same again, and again, and again to see 1 picture. WTFF
Impo - compared to some other games - its just the right amount of grind. Never felt an urge to cheat (unlike few other games). Had lot of fun.
Walkthrough is inevitable to avoid frustration.

But some more scenes and pictures would spice it up a lot. I hope dev will do this some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: pronlovegames

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

There is not much grind but some results are random, so you can use roll-back to get better results.

If you have problems with cash, check how much money you get for raw materials and how much you get for crafted items when using the gems. Again, the revenue is random, so you need to do several tries to get a good statistic to see how much money you can get in best case. Later you can buy raw materials like gold bars in the shop to maximize cash for work.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
During my very first PT I thought: collect 20 000 will take an eternity (not to mention 100k).
Therefore I used console to cheat money tbh.
But no need for that - absolutely.

In midgame I had tons of money, even without selling stuff for money. Really, no need for cheat impo. Have fun.

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Guys, i think i have a bug in my save. I have the quest "Take your pet on a walk" Get a leash and take Irith for a walk in the evening (SUB 10 needed)

But i do exactly that and nothing happens, I did that like 10 times, i have 20 of SUB.

Is this a bug or is something i misunderstanding?

You have my save here.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Impo - compared to some other games - its just the right amount of grind. Never felt an urge to cheat (unlike few other games). Had lot of fun.
Walkthrough is inevitable to avoid frustration.

But some more scenes and pictures would spice it up a lot. I hope dev will do this some time.
For all fans of Irith:
She has been reincarnated in Space Journey X as Princess Seraphine.
I decided to do it that way rather than reanimating the old codebase and low rez GUI.

The Holodeck on the ship will even use some of Princess Tower Assets.
I made SJX also a bit less grindy and more varied than PT.

Its available on F95 if you haven't encountered it yet :) and want to see Irith again

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
For all fans of Irith:
She has been reincarnated in Space Journey X as Princess Seraphine.
I decided to do it that way rather than reanimating the old codebase and low rez GUI.

The Holodeck on the ship will even use some of Princess Tower Assets.
I made SJX also a bit less grindy and more varied than PT.

Its available on F95 if you haven't encountered it yet :) and want to see Irith again
Thanks for reminding yv.
Actually the princess in SJX made me to find Princess Tower.
And when I thought, nothing can easily top SJX, then I was wrong. PT did so, impo. And PT caused me to join Patreon.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for reminding yv.
Actually the princess in SJX made me to find Princess Tower.
And when I thought, nothing can easily top SJX, then I was wrong. PT did so, impo. And PT caused me to join Patreon.
Glad you like both games.

I got some heat for PT because many players do not want to play as a goblin.
User guidance, gallery etc in PT is also not as polished, as it was my first published game.

That being said, I personally prefer the PT concept and also like the dungeon minigame and the crafting part.

Maybe I will revisit PT after SJX with better rez, anims and engine. :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I got some heat for PT because many players do not want to play as a goblin.
Your game is a wonderful parody on fairy tales. I love your princess character. Not using a goblin character would remove some of the humour, but obviously how much players enjoy or not enjoy playing a goblin is based on individual preferences.

Depending on resources and technical options, in your next game you could offer a couple of different characters to choose, e.g. goblin, typical prince charming, a female character (lesbian content), ...

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes