VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
carrot = Kaija, cucumber = Emma, let's see with what vegetables our friend comes up for the girls of his Harem.......
giving this a thought , that would be the first vegan Harem.....in history.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Vegans... Bring them here and I'll introduce them to the croc that likes to visit the service centre down the corner of my street. They can come for dinner.... :whistle::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch5_preview_44.png

Hey everyone,

A day earlier this week because of the upcoming Easter Weekend.
And because of Easter this and next week will be pretty short work-wise because the next 4 days will be filled with family stuff.

Following last week's update, I've been still fighting the random restarts while rendering in queue.
Apparently, it's not (just) Windows-related because after rolling back DAZ to an older version it's way better with the restarts.
The queue is at least somewhat usable again. I still need to find out what's happening but at least it's not the huge pain it was last weekend.

Overall, the progress this week was still not bad, especially given the fact it was one day less to work on the game.
I got 92 new static renders done and 258 new lines in the script file.
For next week, I plan to catch up with the renders to what's already scripted. And it's scripted to the point where the main part of Chapter 5 finally starts.
It has taken longer (because of more content than originally planned) to get here, but I'm happy with the result so far.

The numbers for this week:
92 new static renders for a total of 1036
35 animations (same as last week)
258 new lines in the script file for a total of 2895

I wish you guys a Happy Easter holiday if you celebrate it.
If not, have a nice weekend. :)

Cheers,
Ceolag

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
View attachment 3485457

Hey everyone,

And because of Easter this and next week will be pretty short work-wise because the next 4 days will be filled with family stuff.

Following last week's update, I've been still fighting the random restarts while rendering in queue.
Apparently, it's not (just) Windows-related because after rolling back DAZ to an older version it's way better with the restarts.
The queue is at least somewhat usable again. I still need to find out what's happening but at least it's not the huge pain it was last weekend.

Overall, the progress this week was still not bad, especially given the fact it was one day less to work on the game.
For next week, I plan to catch up with the renders to what's already scripted. And it's scripted to the point where the main part of Chapter 5 finally starts.
It has taken longer (because of more content than originally planned) to get here, but I'm happy with the result so far.

Cheers,
Ceolag
I reinstalled DAZ because it was doing a similar thing to me. I still had the problem, it turns out it was my wallpaper program (animated wallpapers) battling for resources ugh.

Anyway have a Happy Easter and great break Ceolag and everyone else for that matter.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Pffffsh...always an excuse isn't there? It's just not good enough Ceo...

Lemme guess..spending the weekend with HER too right....

:sneaky: :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I just spent two days making love to a bucket (stomach bug) :sick:. Two days with her would have been much more pleasant I think. I blame Joshy so much simping from him finally turned my stomach inside out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Prime9287

Feb 29, 2020
Does the lightning gets better ? Because the first part is pretty bad on that point. The story have me intrigued though

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3485457

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
Ceolag
Great googly moogly, the update is early! Everything's gone all wonky!

Over the last six days, Ceolag has been adding material at a rate of roughly 107 static renders, 0.0 animations, and 300 lines per week. Overall, he is now averaging ~84 statics, 2.8 animations, and 240 lines per week since work on Chapter 5 officially began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're still adding assets at a decent clip, but judging by the lack of elves in the previews we still have a ways to go. Well, it's marathon, not a sprint; I don't mind waiting. Hope you have a happy Easter, Ceolag!

It looks to me like Nightingale will wind up being our guide to the elves. I can't see I'm too excited by that (she really didn't make a great first impression), but that could at least lead to some interesting reveals so hopefully it will all work out for the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Sorry, I forgot to post the renders here yesterday evening.

The disclaimer that came with them:

From time to time I come up with an idea or want to try some new assets, lighting, etc.
That usually results in some special renders.
Most of the time they feature characters from the game but are not related to the game other than that.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes