VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
lmfao after reading this i'm thinking what she would look like with Vampire fangs and that would hot to me haha.
Noooo not more fangs, Elea is to sweet to be a blood sucking vampire. Thats Kaija domain :D. If you want fangs I can send you a pet croc at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hahaha Naaahh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)I was pulling your leg a bit, since we are at the topic,
I was asking myself how does Elea fit in this ?
We know since it is possible to build a relationship with her that she is one of the Main Li hence she must have some value to the story, Fiona we supect is a Superhuman, Kaija is a warrior, Medb is elf and has elementar power, so what has Elea ?

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Mad IT skills, ofc! I mean, who wouldn't want a life partner who's crazy good with computers? That's what I keep trying to tell the girls at least. :)
Means acces to information sources, and she likes old legends and Storys she is quite nerdy, could she be a Human Magician?
also she is quiet, and as she shows MC just the girl next door, and where is her mother? and why did her father react so sensible to her wish to know more about legends and "Fairy tales" ?

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Means acces to information sources, and she likes old legends and Storys she is quite nerdy, could she be a Human Magician?
also she is quiet, and as she shows MC just the girl next door, and where is her mother? and why did her father react so sensible to her wish to know more about legends and "Fairy tales" ?
I see her as the cute nerdy offsider love interest for the hero common in adventure movies. Another reason I love her being an adventure movie fan.

Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As much as I like Kaija ( I know alot of you don't). I see the LI in this game as one of those rare games where I do or will end up liking them equally and will be extremely hard for me to pick a favorite. While to me Kaija does have better character development than the rest from what ive seen of the others this dev has done a very good job in what character development we have seen.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
As much as I like Kaija ( I know alot of you don't). I see the LI in this game as one of those rare games where I do or will end up liking them equally and will be extremely hard for me to pick a favorite. While to me Kaija does have better character development than the rest from what ive seen of the others this dev has done a very good job in what character development we have seen.
That is a good point. Fiona and medb are still relatively unknowns. We know a bit about Ela, but I don't think we have seen all of Elea's character yet. Kaija has a task ahead to get back in to the MCs good graces on most of the paths, so how she handles all that may change opinions too. So lots to come and while Elea is my No1, she may end up number 3 as the story progresses, who knows.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Guys I had an idea I got recently when I was in another thread.
I think Kaija should masturbate with a carrot and then pass it to me so I can eat it just imagine a carrot with Kaija's tasty juices all over it talk about a tasty snack.
You can't make such coments when I'm out of reactions.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Defenestrator you fancy a carrot ? :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
You can't make such coments when I'm out of reactions.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Defenestrator you fancy a carrot ? :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He does not get any they are for me only.
Kaija has already put her special ingredient on them for me.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Guys I had an idea I got recently when I was in another thread.
I think Kaija should masturbate with a carrot and then pass it to me so I can eat it just imagine a carrot with Kaija's tasty juices all over it talk about a tasty snack.
He does not get any they are for me only.
Kaija has already put her special ingredient on them for me.
Is that right before or after she stabs you through eye with it?

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Is that right before or after she stabs you through eye with it?
She would never hurt me kaija is too perfect for that.
We have only ever had one little miscommunication slip up in our relationship and it was so small I'm already over it.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes