VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I rotate the capsules from time to time. It started with Kaija, then Fiona, and is now Elea. Next will be Medb for a while.
Sorry for undermining any conspiracy theories. :ROFLMAO:
I thought I was going crazy imagining Kaija on the cover lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

Mac575

Jan 29, 2022
Yes. :sneaky:
Although I'm not from Poland, I grew up with those Cartoons and when I needed some bouncers for the Pussy Twister, I somehow remembered them and thought why not.
Knew it! Haha I actually moved to the US from Poland at the age of 8 so I grew up on those myself and as soon as I saw that it reminded me of my early years lol. Love it!

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I thought I was going crazy imagining Kaija on the cover lol.
I often imagine Kaija too. Taking her for a romantic walk along the banks of the beautiful tropical river I live beside, and then romantically tying her up and then hanging her upside down by the feet next to my ex-wife over the river. Then under the stars with a nice cold beer, sit back and watch the beautiful sight of the crocs jumping up out of the water and ripping them to shreds. The enticing music of their screams as they die a horrible death... Well its unlikely they will survive the first bite, but one likes to dream of better things. ;)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I often imagine Kaija too. Taking her for a romantic walk along the banks of the beautiful tropical river I live beside, and then romantically tying her up and then hanging her upside down by the feet next to my ex-wife over the river. Then under the stars with a nice cold beer, sit back and watch the beautiful sight of the crocs jumping up out of the water and ripping them to shreds. The enticing music of their screams as they die a horrible death... Well its unlikely they will survive the first bite, but one likes to dream of better things.;)
It is possible but more likely that with Kaija's skills she will kill the crocodiles and make some nice boots from their skin and then go where you are and she will drink a beer at your side with a smile that makes you understand that you are screwed because you're Grumpy dead, maybe? :unsure::eek: :KEK:

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
It is possible but more likely that with Kaija's skills she will kill the crocodiles and make some nice boots from their skin and then go where you are and she will drink a beer at your side with a smile that makes you understand that you are screwed because you're Grumpy dead, maybe? :unsure::eek: :KEK:
That would be the expected outcome as long as she leaves my ex to dangle, I can handle an escaped Kaija. I was just stirring Joshy up.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
That would be the expected outcome as long as she leaves my ex to dangle, I can handle an escaped Kaija. I was just stirring Joshy up.
Joshy92 will Open his Heart for Kaija if Kaija Asks for it :KEK::KEK:, He can Bring some Moon Stone for Her as well. In the End He want to See her Kaija Queen in Pleasure and Moan while Fucking her with Banana/Cucumber , Right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I understand you and if I were there I would help you against Kaija as they say "Friends before bitches" or that I would probably also become a dead Leongen if I try at least Kaija convinces her to have sex, at this point it is one more betrayal against the MC it doesn't matter, true? :unsure:what I have to do to save our lives :KEK:

Oct 10, 2022
I often imagine Kaija too. Taking her for a romantic walk along the banks of the beautiful tropical river I live beside, and then romantically tying her up and then hanging her upside down by the feet next to my ex-wife over the river. Then under the stars with a nice cold beer, sit back and watch the beautiful sight of the crocs jumping up out of the water and ripping them to shreds. The enticing music of their screams as they die a horrible death... Well its unlikely they will survive the first bite, but one likes to dream of better things. ;)
Can I join? :LOL:

Yeah, I don't think so. Even Bart kicked her ass. She is not that good, even if she is probably the best her cult can offer.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Oct 10, 2022
You can go on a Date with Elea Queen, Let Grumpy handle the Rest with Kaija Matter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

or It's Vacation Mode time, no Worries of Cult :cool::love::love:
Kind sir, you make a mistake I am afraid. When I go on a date, it will be with Fiona. I just wanted to tag along to see best show ever. So tell my mate Joshy, I'd love to see Kaija getting mangled by a crocodile. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Kind sir, you make a mistake I am afraid. When I ever go on a date, it will be with Fiona.
Good Choice Sir, Have to Say...Is here Licking the Abs are Also Included While Having Sex and Fun with Fiona, And a Romantic Dance with her? :unsure: :love:

I just wanted to tag along to see best show ever. So tell my mate Joshy, I'd love to see Kaija getting mangled by a crocodile. ;)
I trust you mate But Hopefully Cult of Kaija don't harm the Crocs after devouring her :KEK::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Sadly for you, she'd turn the tables on you and watch you become croc bait. ;)

Last edited:

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch5_preview_62.png

Hey everyone,

a bit earlier today since I'll be away from home in the afternoon and tomorrow.
I've been posing static renders for most of this week to catch up with what is already written and coded.
I need to pose a few more renders until I'm done with the current scene... and that path through Chapter 5.
Good news: You can technically play to the end of Chapter 5 now.
Bad news: It's "just" the shortcut path. The other one will be significantly longer.

There will be a decision that heavily influences the amount of content of Chapter 5 you'll see and will have consequences later on.
That decision will lead to a path where you skip almost all of the remaining content.
I just looked at Chapter 1 and saw, that the "shortcut" of Chapter 5 is still roughly the same length the whole Chapter 1 had.

What's still to do? Quite a lot. The other path is pretty much all of the content for the Elves for now.
So while you can play through Chapter 5 soon, there are still ways to go.

Next week will be pretty busy with family stuff but I hope to get a good part of the next scene done.

the numbers for this week:
106 new static renders for a total of 1434
0 new animations, 36 total
174 new lines in the script file for a total of 3756

Have a nice weekend, guys.

Cheers,
Ceolag

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3575317

Hey everyone,

I've been posing static renders for most of this week to catch up with what is already written and coded.
I need to pose a few more renders until I'm done with the current scene... and that path through Chapter 5.
Bad news: It's "just" the shortcut path. The other one will be significantly longer.

There will be a decision that heavily influences the amount of content of Chapter 5 you'll see and will have consequences later on.
That decision will lead to a path where you skip almost all of the remaining content.
I just looked at Chapter 1 and saw, that the "shortcut" of Chapter 5 is still roughly the same length the whole Chapter 1 had.

What's still to do? Quite a lot. The other path is pretty much all of the content for the Elves for now.

Next week will be pretty busy with family stuff but I hope to get a good part of the next scene done.

Cheers,
Ceolag
Let's see, based on the latest number Ceolag is now averaging around 87 static renders, 2.2 animations and 230 lines per week since work on Chapter 5 officially began. Here are the charts:
Progress remains pretty consistent, so that's nice. But there's obviously a ways to go still.

I have to admit, the thought of spending more time in the presence of Mab is a strong argument in favor of taking the shortcut Ceolag mentioned. Much as I'm curious to learn more about the elves, Mab seems both unpleasant and dangerous. Hopefully we won't have to put up with her too much just to learn why we should put up with her at all. :cautious: Guess we'll see how things play out when we finally get there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag
Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3575317

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
Ceolag
I love it that there is no reply to this post. Usually there will be bunch of them but not this time, nope. Mab is so mesmerising no one even dared to reply. :love:

• Wow
Reactions: ename144

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I love it that there is no reply to this post. Usually there will be bunch of them but not this time, nope. Mab is so mesmerising no one even dared to reply. :love:
Mesmerising Mab is one reason, add in recovering from ill health, had visitors for the last week and trying to get some work done has made this Grumpy old bastard be a bit on the quiet side. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes