VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Mesmerising Mab is one reason, add in recovering from ill health, had visitors for the last week and trying to get some work done has made this Grumpy old bastard be a bit on the quiet side. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Could something like this happen to you while you were sick? :unsure: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Sorry, ename, you count as inventory now.
Your soul is mine! (bonus geek points if you get the reference)
I understand, I suppose it's a strategy to gain support, I suppose you could do it but mine soul would be something dangerous, it could corrupt your soul and The Neverwhere Tales updates would be different, right? :unsure: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ceolag
Oct 10, 2022
I understand, I suppose it's a strategy to gain support, I suppose you could do it but mine would be something dangerous, it could corrupt your soul and The Neverwhere Tales updates would be different, right? :unsure: :KEK:

I did not know Ceo had my soul. Ceolag could you kindly give it back, I feel like I'll need it sometime in the future? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Oct 10, 2022
So you are approving his point? Because clearly that bony ass is not disapproving his point. :unsure:

I would but id get burned at the stake with my beloved Kaija since most of the active users on this thread dislike her.
Okay, why are you raising the hand? I don't want to burn you even if it means I can burn Kaija. Guess only stake would do. :(

Reactions: tslojr and Malicre

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sorry, ename, you count as inventory now.
Your soul is mine! (bonus geek points if you get the reference)
Well that's just great; it's going to take me forever to get a new soul! And what am I supposed to do in the meantime? Slavishly consume the latest Hollywood remakes and spam questions about when we get an incest harem with Jessica?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Well that's just great; it's going to take me forever to get a new soul! And what am I supposed to do in the meantime? Slavishly consume the latest Hollywood remakes and spam questions about when we get an incest harem with Jessica?
So this is what happened to you with Ceolag, are you now as dangerous as Kaija? :unsure: :KEK: (y)

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes