VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

ThorinKing

Feb 16, 2023
And I have love path for more petty reasons. I expect a point in the game we can double-cross Templars, so I play Kaija love path as my main one. Also I try to be good with all the Templars, as much as possible. Training with Kaija and sword training with Linnae is a must too. I don't even choose maybe paths, all the way in for Kaija. Only missing points coming from when Fiona path crosses theirs. When the time comes and hopefully Ceolag will put an option, I will make MC betray all of them. Let them taste their own medicine. :devilish:
I like it. While I'm not a fan of her either, I also have that path with her just to see what happens.
Just for you guys, I hope every possible ending results in MC and Kaija leading the Templars together, with their children following in their footsteps, doted upon by their grandparents and aunt. :cool:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I mean i havent seen another one, but I'll take your word for it.
Well she's a demon...and they seem to be sprouting up and out of the woodwork as of late...even the Elves are concerned.

So yeah, you'll be beating them off with a stick soon enough no doubt....all of them desperate for your big hard coc blood, guts and your very soul. Still, they always say crazy sex is the best...right?

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
And I have love path for more petty reasons. I expect a point in the game we can double-cross Templars, so I play Kaija love path as my main one. Also I try to be good with all the Templars, as much as possible. Training with Kaija and sword training with Linnae is a must too. I don't even choose maybe paths, all the way in for Kaija. Only missing points coming from when Fiona path crosses theirs. When the time comes and hopefully Ceolag will put an option, I will make MC betray all of them. Let them taste their own medicine. :devilish:
Def path
RhNK.gif

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
None of us want to hear it, or even less admit it, but let's face it: Steroid-Kevin would wipe the floor with MC if they fought.
I don't agree. He's a hot head. Make him lose his cool and once he does, he gets careless. Then fight him as you would a wild animal. Anything to win, throw dirt in his eyes if you have to. But if he gets his hands on you, you're done. Just don't let that happen. Fight dirty. Fuck honor when it comes to a wild animal.

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
None of us want to hear it, or even less admit it, but let's face it: Steroid-Kevin would wipe the floor with MC if they fought.
Tell that to Bart, eh.

I don't agree. He's a hot head. Make him lose his cool and once he does, he gets careless. Then fight him as you would a wild animal. Anything to win, throw dirt in his eyes if you have to. But if he gets his hands on you, you're done. Just don't let that happen. Fight dirty. Fuck honor when it comes to a wild animal.
Agreed, no need to fight fairly against an animal.

for now yep, more than likely
Don't be sure about that. Dude, can kill mercenary commander, fought against demon, stand against succubi, hold himself against Kaija who humiliated Steroid-Kevin while fighting.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh, I love this scene. Iirc, there should have been a long sword fight scene but Harrison Ford was sick while filming it so they changed it to this. I am not sure whether or not correct but wholesome nonetheless. :LOL:
Yes the crew had diarrhea iirc...no time for filming a long scene :ROFLMAO:
Blew ya shot pretty quick there Raz...no wonder Kaija doesn't love you...
Well yeah, maybe it's better if she doesn't find out the MC was just worn out by Linnae...
But places to be, Fiona, Medb, Elea and Helen are waiting, no time to waste on Kaija :whistle:

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes