VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I am playing chapter 4 now and don't know if this will still be adressed yet, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welcome to the game.
Your question is something we have discussed on this thread quite a few times with differing opinions. If you play the different paths you will discover different scenarios with Kaija. In the one you encountered she disobeyed orders, in another path she was ordered to save him. I suggest playing at least two paths for Kaija, the one where you are angry with her and the one where you are supportive of her aka the 'love' path. The two paths are quite interesting and give different perspectives.

Jan 26, 2024
Welcome to the game.
Your question is something we have discussed on this thread quite a few times with differing opinions. If you play the different paths you will discover different scenarios with Kaija. In the one you encountered she disobeyed orders, in another path she was ordered to save him. I suggest playing at least two paths for Kaija, the one where you are angry with her and the one where you are supportive of her aka the 'love' path. The two paths are quite interesting and give different perspectives.
Thanks, I just finish playing and could get here to read some old posts.

I see a few discussions about losing trust to her, but for me was like MC don't even know her anymore. While they are in Neverwhere for the first time, she looks like another person for MC (even if he didn't say anything about it). Basicaly, she know everything about MC, and he know almost nothing about her.

That is why I took the step back path, since I was more interested in Fiona, but I am curious to see how this will go.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Thanks, I just finish playing and could get here to read some old posts.

I see a few discussions about losing trust to her, but for me was like MC don't even know her anymore. While they are in Neverwhere for the first time, she looks like another person for MC (even if he didn't say anything about it). Basicaly, she know everything about MC, and he know almost nothing about her.

That is why I took the step back path, since I was more interested in Fiona, but I am curious to see how this will go.
Exactly, the MC has been horribly deceived by his 'girlfriend' and his parents. There has been a lot of discussion over what Kaija has done. On one path she started a relationship with him because it was convenient for her and she has no feelings for him. On the 'love' path she started the relationship because it was convenient, but she does have feelings for him. I think most of us have saves for each path.

I use five saves, one for each of the four LIs and then another one with no LI just to see what happens on that path. I usually just have saves for the paths for the LIs I like, but with this game I am enjoying it and I don't want to miss out on the story on the different paths.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Have a lot to say, but gonna keep it short for now. Like the game, love Kaija, great story, I kinda want to punch Jessica.

But for real, this is really well done so far

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
That OP info got me curious and it looks like there is more to the story than meets the eye... will check it out ;)
first things first, that is before i forget why i came here. this here is what i want to know. and also why I am here. i just got thru the 'bobmb drop' (left the misspell cause it made me laugh) and feel like i am about to jump from shore to ship with too little info. these are the type of games that are rare and worth getting into. and i worry... :cry::sneaky: i can't know the direction planned but i certainly hope for a Whole Hell of a Lot More coming... soon to a pirate site near YOU. even if you use ...Patreon
CeoLag , please take time to give us backstory. and a reason to want to hold on to characters. (like cutting Kaija hair like it was in the flashback 'short' like Averons')

This should be added in the OP, just to prevent some nasty surprises witth some unpleasant guys in the future.

View attachment 1965123
No, I am cool with this. i just want to 'clarify' not be one of those bad guys.
So then sister Jessica is Not a L i ? nor will i be able to have my cake and eat others too??:unsure:
i mean it is an Adult Fantasy novel, and fetishes Are the Prerogative of the Author. but putting in several potential 'L i's I find quite cruel. on the other hand 'multiple' lovers need to fit the story contexts not just because the MC 'insists' to have his way.
so in this situation it puts extra work on the author to write Clear points of dis-embarkment of Love Interests.
Is this what i am to understand? :geek: :whistle:

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
it really isn't. Maybe it's not your preference, but it's how the dev decided to make his story, and many of us in fact do like this kind of content.
Agreed, I find it odd that so called "vanilla" fans will pass on good games if it dosen't have a harem. By all means people can have there opinions and kinks but it seems even if you don't like NTR and at the same time you don't like harems, your pretty much an outcast on this site. But hey glad to be part of the minority as some would say.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Agreed, I find it odd that so called "vanilla" fans will pass on good games if it dosen't have a harem. By all means people can have there opinions and kinks but it seems even if you don't like NTR and at the same time you don't like harems, your pretty much an outcast on this site. But hey glad to be part of the minority as some would say.
Makes it worse if you don't like NTR, harems or sharin your girl/s with another/other girl/s. Believe me, I know.

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes