VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
At least I'm not the only one who feels that way. While I don't mind a MFF love triangle, I do know what you mean.
I deal with the lez shenanigans in a few harem games though when the MC is with them. But if a game is a solo romance and the dev brings in lez, I drop it, unless it's optional.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel the need to defend a small group of us.

It's not that I hate harems I just find them boring.

I don't mind poly games like Sisterly Lust where everyone is in on the action but girls joining a queue to fuck one guy while he repeats what he said to the last one gets old.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Agreed, I find it odd that so called "vanilla" fans will pass on good games if it dosen't have a harem. By all means people can have there opinions and kinks but it seems even if you don't like NTR and at the same time you don't like harems, your pretty much an outcast on this site. But hey glad to be part of the minority as some would say.
Honestly if went and played these games by what I like as in fetish or when it comes to romance I would of dropped like 40 games. Since I play these games for the character and relationship building first I keep an open mind. i'll play anything for the most part as long as I can get into some of the characters. Typically I perfer solo paths , but I do dislike it when a LI is quick and easy to lewd scenes tho there is exceptions. I even prefer NTR over harems unless it's cheating NTR since I find most harems ive tried it's hard to get into the characters or story tho I might of mostly just played the bad ones.

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021

I don't mind poly games like Sisterly Lust where everyone is in on the action but girls joining a queue to fuck one guy while he repeats what he said to the last one gets old.
I personally find harem games ridiculous but in some cases it works like in some post-apocalyptic game I won't mention. I prefer to be loyal, just like I am loyal to Elea ;)

elea.gif

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023

Ditto, harem stories get boring and tend to ruin serious stories. If a harem game is a comedy that is a lot of fun then I enjoy them, but they are few as comedy can be so hit and miss. I just finished playing a harem game, it was a great story but towards the end of the game the MC went around and had a final 1-on-1 sex scene with all his LIs (about 20 of them). One scene after another, I was so bored by the end of it I just wanted to walk away and it spoiled what had been a very long, but very interesting VN.

Part of the attraction of Neverwhere for me is working out how each LI fits in to the Neverwhere story and working out which LI to have a relationship with. I feel Ceolag wants readers to develop relationships with each of the LIs step by step (rebuild in Kaija's case). Turning Neverwhere in to a harem story would just ruin the story.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
is this connected to 'Love of Magic'? i feel a strong vibe... and i am currently enjoying this one much better than the LoM.
i'm still early in the game but to me it feels like what i wanted LoM to be. sometimes i feel like i'm in on old pub listening to a couple old irishmen telling tales of old... in todays world, as if i could actually understand them..

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Ditto, harem stories get boring and tend to ruin serious stories. If a harem game is a comedy that is a lot of fun then I enjoy them, but they are few as comedy can be so hit and miss. I just finished playing a harem game, it was a great story but towards the end of the game the MC went around and had a final 1-on-1 sex scene with all his LIs (about 20 of them). One scene after another, I was so bored by the end of it I just wanted to walk away and it spoiled what had been a very long, but very interesting VN.

Part of the attraction of Neverwhere for me is working out how each LI fits in to the Neverwhere story and working out which LI to have a relationship with. I feel Ceolag wants readers to develop relationships with each of the LIs step by step (rebuild in Kaija's case). Turning Neverwhere in to a harem story would just ruin the story.
I started playing it a week ago and what I like the most is the story because although it mixes several genres it does quite well compared to other titles, harem games are hard for me because being the alpha male bores me a lot, there are few games of that style that I manage to like, from what I understood the three women that I like are Kaija/Fiona/Elea although I recognize that Elea is the most beautiful in the game, my favorite is Kaija because I really like strong and beautiful women like her, I would like a threesome with Kaija/Elea but if that is impossible I would like to have many romantic scenes with Kaija, right? :unsure:hello brother Grumpy, I missed you :giggle:
1712031878734.png

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I started playing it a week ago and what I like the most is the story because although it mixes several genres it does quite well compared to other titles, harem games are hard for me because being the alpha male bores me a lot, there are few games of that style that I manage to like, from what I understood the three women that I like are Kaija/Fiona/Elea although I recognize that Elea is the most beautiful in the game, my favorite is Kaija because I really like strong and beautiful women like her, I would like a threesome with Kaija/Elea but if that is impossible I would like to have many romantic scenes with Kaija, right? :unsure:hello brother Grumpy, I missed you :giggle:
View attachment 3501612
Leongen! Hey mate. I missed you. How have you been? I have been very quiet. Still busy with my project. I will fill you in on that some time soon.

You have good taste with Elea? Elea is a sweetheart and definitely the most beautiful of the 4 LIs.
Kaija? Dude, did you have a head injury since we chatted last? :ROFLMAO:. With Kaija you either love her or hate her. We are on opposite sides my friend, but all good, I won't hold it against you :LOL:.
Fiona is still a mystery girl. She has secrets that one. I look forward to finding out what they are.
I wouldn't mind some Elea, MC and their boss fun. That would be interesting.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Leongen! Hey mate. I missed you. How have you been? I have been very quiet. Still busy with my project. I will fill you in on that some time soon.

You have good taste with Elea? Elea is a sweetheart and definitely the most beautiful of the 4 LIs.
Kaija? Dude, did you have a head injury since we chatted last? :ROFLMAO:. With Kaija you either love her or hate her. We are on opposite sides my friend, but all good, I won't hold it against you :LOL:.
Fiona is still a mystery girl. She has secrets that one. I look forward to finding out what they are.
He is a Man of culture that is why he likes Kaija

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just like most personal matters, many practice in secret. What better way to throw of suspicion than to deny their feelings and hail a false love interest as their one true waifu.

Don't worry though brothers and sisters, Kaija knows of your love and the truth in your hearts and she welcomes all of you into her loving embrace.

Just know that even though you feel too shy to proclaim your true feelings to the world, we know how you feel and always have room for you in the cult ... er ... club of Kaija.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

It's good that you have projects when you can tell me, about the game the answer is simple, you give me a choice between a princess who you have to save the ass and another who likes to kick ass, my choice is easy I will always choose the woman who help me kick the world's ass, plus I like Kaija's toned physique more, any threesome that she can get is welcome, let's see if in the future she can keep both of them and that the discussion ends with a hot and wild threesome between Kaija/Elea/MC where he gives creampied of pregnancy to both girls to ensure the next generation of Templars, right?:unsure: :love:
1712056474932.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes