3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
you go back to the supermarket lady and need 2000 currency to buy it (mainly acquired through killing mobs/enemies)
That's actually not really the best option. Even if you want to buy it, there are some better ways of getting the poison. I recommend checking the home or behind the store

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Games nice, shows promise since you actually gave content for early on stuff. Several instances of idk how/what happened like idk wtf happened to the store clerk lady nor do I know where the girl with twin tails at the end of the build came from because she just appears.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It's usually a good quality of life policy to keep the textbox size in mind when writing.
It's a little annoying reading a sentence and having to stop short because the textbox

is too small.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
It's usually a good quality of life policy to keep the textbox size in mind when writing.
It's a little annoying reading a sentence and having to stop short because the textbox

is too small.
I understand what you mean, will think about it with later text. At the same time, don't expect too much unfortunately cause batch writing is just so much easier.

Reactions: zeraligator

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Games nice, shows promise since you actually gave content for early on stuff. Several instances of idk how/what happened like idk wtf happened to the store clerk lady nor do I know where the girl with twin tails at the end of the build came from because she just appears.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastNecromancer-1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Here is a couple of things you can improve :3

Can you specify what objects? I did a check and didn't see anything too clippy.
Additionally, I'm pretty sure being able to res Freya before xana(I think thays who you meant with hana) is a sequence break so ill look into that

May 11, 2023
nvm . I found it
Where did you find her? I couldn't find her anywhere but the basement room and the basement room doesn't allow me to interact with her, I should mention I have her in my party but I have no idea to "send" her back if thats the problem.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Where did you find her? I couldn't find her anywhere but the basement room and the basement room doesn't allow me to interact with her, I should mention I have her in my party but I have no idea to "send" her back if thats the problem.
Well then. She shouldn't be able to join the party yet. Unfortunately, I don't belive there's anyway to drop her for now Unfortunately

IzaidenY

Jul 21, 2021
I see that some people killed the cashier but after completing the quest she disappears from the place

sorpreso

Jun 21, 2017
Can you specify what objects? I did a check and didn't see anything too clippy.
Additionally, I'm pretty sure being able to res Freya before xana(I think thays who you meant with hana) is a sequence break so ill look into that
Yes, for example there is a visual error with the camp's tents. The floor is over one of them, the right one i think.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Really like where this is going. But the game is pretty buggy with pretty much all story events being repeatable. This will be a problem when the game grows in scale, so try to focus on fixing that first.

But I really like the content so far. Looking forward to more.

keysgame

May 9, 2023
It seems like there still have bugs in this game that need to fix. And it is very easy to be trapped

TreeAlice

Jun 27, 2020
First , please excuse my poor english ,but i have to say that i really like the game and the idea.
Not only becasue i'm a big fan of necrophilia and snuff, but also the ideas are attractive.
As a strong necromancer, you could kill people and then rise them agian as the servants. And with strong magic , you could also mind controlling or even change others into skin suits. These ideas are not contained in most games.And i'm looking forward to this kind of evil content for a long time.
Although the ideas are good, but gameplay is not that awesome. There are some bugs, and quest guiding is not good. Besides, the lewd scenes are kind of too short, and lack of some text content.
Looking forward to more content ! And best wishes to the dev.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes