3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters
Jun 28, 2021
Yeah, I am at a loss atm.
I am not sure to where go after you mix the poison with the wine. Ever time I try with the guard as well it says I need more control somehow. Not sure who to talk to or where to go

Reactions: Dicsquid

Dicsquid

May 24, 2017
The poisoned wine event (part of where u get the bailfire lit quest) is bugged, when u have the poisoned wine after u dealt with the store clerk, and mind-control the guard, and then interact with the gate, it simply just says u need more control over her, and if u interact with the gate urself, then it is the old conversation again. There is no way to open that door and poison the food, I think most people are stuck here.

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
what do i do after getting the poison? i went back and deflated the guard but now I can't seem to progress.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
no it dont even get to main menu, the actor1 image is missing from the file
Not getting past the title screen is a bad sign for sure. So I think I have two ideas to what the issue could be:
1. When I was deploying the game, I chose an option to not include unused files. Maybe one of those files unincluded is the cause of the issue.
2. I think i might have seen this issue before. It could be possible your system locale is in the wrong language to read the rpgmaker files. To check, are your locals for america? If not, change it and redownload the game.

Let me know if that works. If not, I'll make a new release with unused files and hopefully that works

pargupargu

Jul 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, I should make a walkthrough or something.
I spoke with Thanatos about the illusion and was told that an image would appear, yet I have no idea where to find that in the temple or forest.

There was a light blocking an area to a body in the second area of the forest. I don't know how to interact with it.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Been seeing a lot of people having issues with poisoning the guards. Yeah, my bad, I designed two separate events and I can see it can be confusing. I'll be sure to try and separate the events in the next fix.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I spoke with Thanatos about the illusion and was told that an image would appear, yet I have no idea where to find that in the temple or forest.

There was a light blocking an area to a body in the second area of the forest. I don't know how to interact with it.
Your looking for a guy. He's in town

Reactions: pargupargu

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
I really like the game but holy hell its so confusing after i poison the three guards it just skip a big plot there and also i got another slave without my knowledge using my skill and after that here comes the homeless dude its just too bug. I would like for the dev to fix it for the mean time also pls add a quest hint in the menu and not just let us repeat all steps untill we get the puzzle is

Also pls make a station that can brake the formation like dismissed members because of the homeless person once you resurrected alex/alice and go to the man its just follow you anywhere now

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I really like the game but holy hell its so confusing after i poison the three guards it just skip a big plot there and also i got another slave without my knowledge using my skill and after that here comes the homeless dude its just too bug. I would like for the dev to fix it for the mean time also pls add a quest hint in the menu and not just let us repeat all steps untill we get the puzzle is

Also pls make a station that can brake the formation like dismissed members because of the homeless person once you resurrected alex/alice and go to the man its just follow you anywhere now
Thanks for the response, it's been interesting to see how other receive the game. I've basically have a whole text document with the storyline so when I bug test it I tend to skip over dialogue and how it can help and how other perceive it so I must admit I haven't taken a good look at what is there. Narratively, I would say the hardest part is determining what the worlds rules are meaning I end up making up some things for the sake of the story and that I want to keep dialogue at a minimum. Seems that I've skipped some information judging by the reponses so I'll work on that. I'll also get that feature to break parties but he should be gone after the event so I'll also see to that.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Not getting past the title screen is a bad sign for sure. So I think I have two ideas to what the issue could be:
1. When I was deploying the game, I chose an option to not include unused files. Maybe one of those files unincluded is the cause of the issue.
2. I think i might have seen this issue before. It could be possible your system locale is in the wrong language to read the rpgmaker files. To check, are your locals for america? If not, change it and redownload the game.

Let me know if that works. If not, I'll make a new release with unused files and hopefully that works
its fine now luckily a new version came out yesterday and now it works

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes