3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

CatPetter

Nov 2, 2022
How do I apply the rat poison?

I've got the guard skins, and the rat poison. But nothing is interactable, not the food nor any of the boxs

Last edited:

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
I think the game is off to a decent start, that said, there is a lot of tiles that don't have collison in the house and other places allowing you to go weird places in the walls. There needs to be flags to prevent events from triggering more than once. This is particularly noticeable when if you are the store lady you can trigger the "just break down the door with magic" event by trying to go in the door with her after going out the back.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
ver 2.1 wont let me start its telling me it cant load some charater image or summing, apprently there is no actor 1

R0bb1999

Mar 10, 2022
is it possible to get the actor 1 img posted here so i can add it to file?

download the previous game,the actor file is there,but it is in the wrong format,use converted change the name to Actor1 and put it in the characters file,in www and img,it worked out for me

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
download the previous game,the actor file is there,but it is in the wrong format,use converted change the name to Actor1 and put it in the characters file,in www and img,it worked out for me
i know the file should be actor 1 but what do i put in system part? this stuff is kinda confusing

Raizh

Apr 30, 2022
can you add a quest log so I don't forget my objectives? Im not even sure how to progress in the new update

soundkitkiller

Mar 14, 2022
sadly when ever i try to talk to the commander, she doesnt say anything about forest path. kindly lost could use info

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes