"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
After the rise of the Holy Templars, the world has slowly been beset by monsters known as Wildspirits.
After a tragedy, the player finds themselves unexpectedly thrown into a world of dark magic and violence.
Use Magic to defeat all who oppose you and the power of Necromancy to control their corpse for whatever you desire in order to save the world as
The Last Necromancer.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Bandai_))))) - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Poll News:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v3.5): - - -
HTML (v3.0): - - -

Sc 2.png SC 6.png Sc 12B.png Extra Jana 3.png CharaStudio-2023-06-27-17-16-09-Render.png Alice Normal end.png transform live 3.png Cheer 2.png 2.png 3.png Wrekage.png Welcome to Acadamy.png Dead Raven 3.png Lyra Skin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bandai_))))) Congratulations to your first release! Good luck!

You can get a Dev badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastNecromancer-3.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: F3_H

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
>Necromancy and Mind Control

You have my attention. Please be good, and if so, please don't end up abandoning it... (I know that nobody ever plans on abandoning their game, or making a bad game for that matter. This is more of a wish than a request.) For all the generic vampire games and stuff out there, there's not nearly enough "resurrect your fallen enemies as your undead sex slaves" games.

Although I have to ask, is there actual necrophilia in this game, or just fucking the formerly-dead who are referred to as "corpses"? I'm not the biggest fan of the former, but as far as I'm concerned, a resurrected undead monster is no different than someone who got turned into a succubus or any other kind of transformation.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
>Necromancy and Mind Control

You have my attention. Please be good, and if so, please don't end up abandoning it... (I know that nobody ever plans on abandoning their game, or making a bad game for that matter. This is more of a wish than a request.) For all the generic vampire games and stuff out there, there's not nearly enough "resurrect your fallen enemies as your undead sex slaves" games.

Although I have to ask, is there actual necrophilia in this game, or just fucking the formerly-dead who are referred to as "corpses"? I'm not the biggest fan of the former, but as far as I'm concerned, a resurrected undead monster is no different than someone who got turned into a succubus or any other kind of transformation.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy
My sentiments exactly. It's rough that a lot of games like this are either too clean or has some of the most foul shit imaginable attached to it. To answer your question: yes there are a few scene like that in the game but also plenty of scene with animated servants. All the actual dead scenes are optional so no need if you don't want to. In the future, i do plan on adding more opportunities during the story but it'll always be an option and not required.

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
Thanks! I hope you enjoy
My sentiments exactly. It's rough that a lot of games like this are either too clean or has some of the most foul shit imaginable attached to it. To answer your question: yes there are a few scene like that in the game but also plenty of scene with animated servants. All the actual dead scenes are optional so no need if you don't want to. In the future, i do plan on adding more opportunities during the story but it'll always be an option and not required.
I'm gonna be that guy and say that I for one like seeing more necro games. Different strokes, different folks. But I 100% agree with keeping the more nieche fetishes optional. Will be watching your progress with great interest

Reactions: Walltear

adsgvf

Nov 25, 2017
eh, 3/5. mostly because the models are good. id write a more detailed review if i knew how, cuz the reviews page doesnt have a button for me to post one, but the key thing is get a proofreader and theres some missing potential so far. besides that, you really need to up the polish.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
eh, 3/5. mostly because the models are good. id write a more detailed review if i knew how, cuz the reviews page doesnt have a button for me to post one, but the key thing is get a proofreader and theres some missing potential so far. besides that, you really need to up the polish.
Thanks for the response. This is my first game so I'm not the most experienced so that could answer why there's a lack of polish. I'm planning on improving some of the basic stuff so is there anything in particular you want to see improved?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes