3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

juizz

Feb 28, 2018
I have checked every single spot on the 2nd janitor trash mission FIVE FUCKING TIMES, the last piece of garbage does not exist.
That happened to me too, I had to reload the previous save, it maybe because you were wearing someone's skin.

Tazuar

May 9, 2022
Can someone tell me where Esme is ( Adams sister ) I found the other sister and brainwashed her but can't find esme

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
guys, i stuck in quest to take 9 trash and talk to necromancer. When i take the 9 trash the quest say take the last trash after i talk to guy. but no have more trash to take.

7105letter

Apr 16, 2024
Definitely a greadt game. 5/5.Though it would be great if there is a walkthrough guide or something as I am currently stucked on the toilet quest where after attending the class, i looked at the quest and it says "Adepta! what is she doing here?" or something like that, but when i actually went to the restroom, there is nothing, Adam's toilet, noting, lockeroom, still nothing. Does anyone know how to progress through this quest? Thanks:)

7105letter

Apr 16, 2024
guys, i stuck in quest to take 9 trash and talk to necromancer. When i take the 9 trash the quest say take the last trash after i talk to guy. but no have more trash to take.
there is infact 10 trash. maybe check the armory, there is a red bottle on the ground to the right of the lock room which blend into the environment (as itis also red) did you find that?

juizz

Feb 28, 2018
Definitely a greadt game. 5/5.Though it would be great if there is a walkthrough guide or something as I am currently stucked on the toilet quest where after attending the class, i looked at the quest and it says "Adepta! what is she doing here?" or something like that, but when i actually went to the restroom, there is nothing, Adam's toilet, noting, lockeroom, still nothing. Does anyone know how to progress through this quest? Thanks:)
1. Go attend class as Adam first
2. Then go interact with this spot in the toilet 1.png 2.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes