• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Epiks

Dec 7, 2023
How do I get Komi? I know I have to do something as Lyra, but what?
Once you get the Lyra skin and trigger the end of the chapter by touching the dark crystal, you can just walk into the archives in the back of the library(again) and you'll find a stack of paper to interact with, which notifies you that Komi is in Orehurst. You can find Komi in a gap along the wall on the top highway part of Orehurst(right of the MC's home).

Mar 30, 2023
Once you get the Lyra skin and trigger the end of the chapter by touching the dark crystal, you can just walk into the archives in the back of the library(again) and you'll find a stack of paper to interact with, which notifies you that Komi is in Orehurst. You can find Komi in a gap along the wall on the top highway part of Orehurst(right of the MC's home).
cant wear lyras skin so komi is completely unreachable

Netherl0rd

Jan 30, 2020
How to get Shalltear
You need to go through the story and be told by the guy in the armoury about avenging his allies. From there, you go to the area at the bottom left part of the map, go through the dungeon and beat the monster.
You later get a red bow which you can return to that dungeon, reviving Shalltear. Finally, you have her after you beat the revived Shalltear.

rat33

Mar 8, 2022
You need to go through the story and be told by the guy in the armoury about avenging his allies. From there, you go to the area at the bottom left part of the map, go through the dungeon and beat the monster.
You later get a red bow which you can return to that dungeon, reviving Shalltear. Finally, you have her after you beat the revived Shalltear.
Thanks

rat33

Mar 8, 2022
I wonder what other characters will be added. for me, you would add the figure of a mummy with large breasts from ancient times

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
You have to backwalk out of that place and buy poison. Note you cant interact with the wall you came from with using the mouse.
When I go to get the poison with the Knight, the bug comes in and shows him instead of the main character. When I go with the main character and go to get the poison, the knight disappears and I can't pass through the door

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
Red bow? I've gone through the latest update, to the point where you interact with the crystal, and get the general assembly cutscene. But haven't seen a red bow? Where do you get the bow?

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Red bow? I've gone through the latest update, to the point where you interact with the crystal, and get the general assembly cutscene. But haven't seen a red bow? Where do you get the bow?
Talk the to guy in the armory/arena area on the campus grounds. I believe the character's name was Raza.

Epiks

Dec 7, 2023
When I go to get the poison with the Knight, the bug comes in and shows him instead of the main character. When I go with the main character and go to get the poison, the knight disappears and I can't pass through the door
After the first usage of the knight where it’s revealed that the brainwashing basically turned them braindead, they turn into an item in your “key item” section(a skinsuit) that you can toggle by just selecting that item via inventory.

Annettemaru

Feb 25, 2022
I have two of Adam's skin and a Templar guard skin in my Key Items, but I no longer have Wanda.... I am guessing this is some kind of bug

juizz

Feb 28, 2018
I just got Komi, Asuna, and Shalltear, beat Raza in a rematch but the game says I still haven't completed this mission.
Is this where the game ends for now? Untitlasadagdjtryiytrhed.png

Last edited:

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
I have checked every single spot on the 2nd janitor trash mission FIVE FUCKING TIMES, the last piece of garbage does not exist.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes