3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

GlitchMaker010

Sep 20, 2020
Update 3.5 (Changes and Walkthrough)

In the new update, you'll unlock a laboratory at the lower right side of Xerek. Enter there and go through the cutscene, then open the chest to reveal "Adam's Skin". You'll need it later.

Go home and go through another cutscene with Mary, then put on "Adam's Skin" and go to his home to investigate the backyard. Go through another cutscene and then go to sleep. Go through another cutscene then go to school.

Go up to the 2nd floor and go through your normal classes with Mary. After it, go to the 3rd floor and enter the room on the left. Go through another cutscene, then head back to the forest of Kinasa, but this time, enter it from the NORTH side. There'll be 2 trees that are different from the rest.

Go to the left, open the 2 chests, then go through the passage on the lower right. After that, go through a path to the south and you'll find a statue. Interact with the statue and you'll find a passage to a hidden surveillance room. Enter it and go through the cutscene. Once you leave the room, you'll face a boss fight against one of your previous teammates. Defeat them and go through the cutscene, you'll wake up back at the school's infirmary.

(Storyline ends here, next part is regarding the Museum)

Now, there's the new girl you'll find at the Museum. There'll be another Wildspirit you can interact with at East of the school. Interacting with them will send you to the Museum, where you'll find many statues with different informations in them regarding some lore. There, you'll interact with a pearl with the following engraving: "HALF PAST CLOSING, FOLLOW THE GREENS FROM OLD TO YOUNG"

The first part is to unlock the back rooms of the museum. Since it closes at 5:00 P.M, the password to pass the clock is "5:30"

The second part involves a code you have to input to unlock the doors of the storage. The code goes from the oldest events of the museum, to the newest ones (Or in the case, the lowest numbers to the highest ones). The code is found by viewing Tyr's Armor (910), Earthwarder Dragon (977), Volcanossaur Bones (1002), The Twin Blades (1223), and the Lumber Bot of Gnomergon (1315). The final code shall be "9-9-2-2-3"

(P.S: Good job for Bandai with the new update. Despite not having much content to explore, it is really interesting to read the little lore added in the Museum part, plus the little puzzle left for us to discover. Looking forward to the next chapter)

Mar 30, 2023
i found out what the issue was. i reloaded the game from an old save when i first became adam. there is now an interactable light in the class on the chair. it was not there in my current save so i guess that save is bugged. but now i fixed it

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
The game looks really cool, especially because it's not every day that you go out killing girls to make a haren, but the quest line is quite confusing, maybe it's something simple but I just can't progress after that. thank you for the help. aa.png

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes