• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
Bandai_)))))

please look into word wrapping the descriptions on the items like the black book they just scroll off the edge of the screen and i cant read them otherwise nice game its pretty fun

Reactions: Gryyp

Xedfinity

Mar 1, 2023
I tried the game, love the character designs and Koikatsu style art during some of the play. I was wondering if you will ever consider another engine though, like Ren'Py. I don't know what you are using, I'm not computer savvy to tell, but I think the pixel style the game switches to takes away from the art style your other scenes make so attractive. Granted, of course this is just my opinion and I like the ability to save often, the option to roll back with Ren'Py and to not have to wait until no-one is talking to save. Don't worry if this is not doable, its a fine game and I enjoyed playing it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Last Necromancer [v3.6] [Bandai]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Reactions: Vertexin and FFTW

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Anyone else having an issue where after you get mara, using adams skin now turns you into vi , you never get the lyra skin because its attached to the adam skin, and you cant get the new bonus character because of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: IMPAQT
May 11, 2023
Anyone else having an issue where after you get mara, using adams skin now turns you into vi , you never get the lyra skin because its attached to the adam skin, and you cant get the new bonus character because of it?
I have that same glitch also.
also how do you get the komi? i found the papers in the archive but don;t know what to do next
EDIT: found where it is but because you can;t where lyra's skin yet it prevents you from coming in, also when you do use it leaves a "dummy" copy of a sprite

Last edited:

TreeAlice

Jun 27, 2020
To be honest, this game is not that awesome. Problems like unclear guid or bugs bothering me a lot. But as a great fan of necro, snuff ,and other rough play, this game is exactly something that i'm looking for. King of corpses and Cold comfort looks pretty good, but soon there is no further update, which makes me feels really disappointed. So please take my sincere thanks to your effort.

And unlike some games focusing too much on confusing side quests and leave the main storyline aside, this game really focus on the main story part, and i really appreciate that. Sincerely hope this game will get better and better, and really looking forward to the further updates.

----------------

by the way , i'm stuck at seeking mara's lab in dungeon. the quest told me to talk to mara, but nothing happened. and i can't find the lab.

Last edited:

Epiks

Dec 7, 2023
To be honest, this game is not that awesome. Problems like unclear guid or bugs bothering me a lot. But as a great fan of necro, snuff ,and other rough play, this game is exactly something that i'm looking for. King of corpses and Cold comfort looks pretty good, but soon there is no further update, which makes me feels really disappointed. So please take my sincere thanks to your effort.

And unlike some games focusing too much on confusing side quests and leave the main storyline aside, this game really focus on the main story part, and i really appreciate that. Sincerely hope this game will get better and better, and really looking forward to the further updates.

----------------

by the way , i'm stuck at seeking mara's lab in dungeon. the quest told me to talk to mara, but nothing happened. and i can't find the lab.
Did you finish cleaning and get prompted by Janus to talk to Raza? He’ll give you keys to one of Mara’s Labs and it will show up in the bottom left region of the world map.

Reactions: TreeAlice

TreeAlice

Jun 27, 2020
Did you finish cleaning and get prompted by Janus to talk to Raza? He’ll give you keys to one of Mara’s Labs and it will show up in the bottom left region of the world map.
yeah, I did that part. There is a cave, and I fell into a hole, then nothing happened. Should I interact with something there? And I talked to someone with a red hat in the academy, he said "Also 5", which i don't know what does that mean, but the quest about talking with mara got finished then.

Epiks

Dec 7, 2023
yeah, I did that part. There is a cave, and I fell into a hole, then nothing happened. Should I interact with something there? And I talked to someone with a red hat in the academy, he said "Also 5", which i don't know what does that mean, but the quest about talking with mara got finished then.
So based on how I understand it, once you fall down the hole in the dungeon, there should be a boss in the center. If it doesn’t exist and a lump of flesh is there instead, I think it’s because somewhere the story order got broken. What I did to progress(from the start of the new questline) was computer, discover janus, go to academy, clean up all trash and trigger Janus cutscene, then talk to Mara(who’s in the club room as one of the members) and then talk to Raza. Afterwards, I left the academy and then entered the rock cliff dungeon, which did have a boss at the end. I then talked to Mara again, who suggests you talk to Raza to see if he has a dark crystal.

Reactions: FFTW and TreeAlice

Epiks

Dec 7, 2023
go north of your home and you should see here on the next screen
Could you clarify what you mean? North of Adam’s home(the backyard) doesn’t have anything, and North of Orehurst is Town N, which also has nothing.

Edit: Nvm, I found her at the park, which is south of Orehurst.

Reactions: DJ Sadface

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
But as a great fan of necro, snuff ,and other rough play, this game is exactly something that i'm looking for. King of corpses and Cold comfort looks pretty good, but soon there is no further update
I feel you. I hope more people will venture into this rabbit hole of a fetish, maybe new RPG Maker will make producing better quality games possible.

Btw I fixed my problem, turns out Android version is broken.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes