Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Links got updated with steam version and uncensor patch(dont use the one inside the game its the older version v1, download the v4 uncensor patch from their website).

So nobody should be getting that crash due to different file names.

Reactions: Alter and ecobot

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
Has someone a save file of slave sword 2
i cant seem to go though the last chapter when i try to go the to castle a character says hey hey and it freezes on me
i have added my savefill, you need to walk to the smal brige but when you are there it freezes

Sep 15, 2017
So, I'm still confused on how to get the uncensored version without fuck ups. Should I simply used the patch program from their site or?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Which Version has this game?
The thread said "V1.15", but if I open the game, it said "V1.00."...
This is the latest Steam version.

So, I'm still confused on how to get the uncensored version without fuck ups. Should I simply used the patch program from their site or?
The fuck ups happened because we had the DLsite version and people used the uncensor patch that was for Steam version.

We dont have this problem anymore since we have the Steam version now. Just download the uncensor patch in their site and install it.

Sep 15, 2017
i have put a link in early that is uncensord without fuckups
This is the latest Steam version.

The fuck ups happened because we had the DLsite version and people used the uncensor patch that was for Steam version.

We dont have this problem anymore since we have the Steam version now. Just download the uncensor patch in their site and install it.
Okay, thanks for the quick response.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Would someone please add a Mega link so that I can download this game (at a max of 120Kbs it would take far too long & would most likely get interrupted, where I live)? Thank Ye.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 112350

Overview:
Morally offended by the actions of her own empire, Luna of Maldonia abandoned her status, rank and family fortune to make a humble life in the Free City of Selway. Luna lived peacefully in Selway as a mercenary but, she was embroiled into a situation that resulted in her slavery. Can Luna seize her freedom for a second time and smash the ambitions of great evil all around her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-02-22
Release Date: 2018-03-15
Developer: poison
Store:
Censored: No (patch)
Version: 1.15
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:
Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Patches:

View attachment 112351 View attachment 112352 View attachment 112353
help meee

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes