D6Container

Aug 17, 2018
i just finished the game on v1.00.. whats the differences between v1.00 and v1.15? will it effect the pt.2 of the game if i use saves from v1.00? thanks
One is for the official version of the game with the hentai removed (v 1.15) and one is for the uncensored product(v 1.0).

• Hey there
Reactions: jackbob24

Floor Boss

May 12, 2018
This is a fun game. Too bad that even with -100 shame/50++ prostitution, she couldn't(or refused) to walk naked in broad daylight... lol.
actually there is this kinda text from a guy near the equipment shop and one guy near the guild
but i dunno if this was intended for being an undone progress or i missed something
Capture.PNG

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
EVERYONE HERE! This is the un censored version patch!

kaguragames.com/patch-downloads/Slave's%20Sword%20EN%20Patch%20v4.exe

Here's in installation guide!

Any mods at all, please uses these to updates the OP please!

Game_mutVoKjIi0.png

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Sequel to this game released on Steam looks like, too.

PS. Yes that patch does seem to break the game. Not sure which version you're going to need to get it working. It may be because file names in the patched files have the Japanese naming system? So files don't match up any more.

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017

PS. Yes that patch does seem to break the game. Not sure which version you're going to need to get it working. It may be because file names in the patched files have the Japanese naming system? So files don't match up any more.

QvufBK8i37k.jpg

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017

Reactions: Fox.Mulder
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes