• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Game got more than 1 ending? Can I get all scenes in one playtrough? Aren't there any walktroughs/guides?

dark-lord1231

Jul 17, 2018
Guys I am having an error on start of slave sword 2
When I start it an error occurs saying
(If u are seeing this message than that means the game is modified or the uploaded has deleted the files)
Pls help me

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Lag(that what he mean)
If there are problems with either downloading or playing you could always can try getting it from hentaibedta from zippy mirrors.

Personally did n't had any problems with either but for downloading i use Jdownloader 2 so i can let it run or pause until my next connection without worrying if it disconnects during dl.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Some people are complaining about lag, I've got the opposite problem
The game seems to be running too fast, like people's walk cycle are moving around the city at a pretty fast past, my walk is like a regular sprint in other RPGmaker games, and text, combat, and everything else on normal speed settings is zooming by
Help.

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
Some people are complaining about lag, I've got the opposite problem
The game seems to be running too fast, like people's walk cycle are moving around the city at a pretty fast past, my walk is like a regular sprint in other RPGmaker games, and text, combat, and everything else on normal speed settings is zooming by
Help.
Toggle that with 'D' key.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Toggle that with 'D' key.
Thank you for the response, but the D key isn't doing anything on my end.
A bit of googling shows that it's because some RPGmaker games don't play nice with 144hz monitors. So I need to find how to install and 60fps limit plugin into this games.

Edit:

Just limited my monitor to 60hz, everything normal now.
What we force ourselves to do to enjoy games.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes