• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iscario

Jun 22, 2017
For people having lag issues...

The best way to play this is using NW.js directly instead of the supplied Game.exe:

Same goes for other games made using this framework (they all have a "www" folder). This is cross-platform and works natively on Mac and Linux as well.

Once installed, you launch it by passing the game's location to the nw binary. Easiest way is to open terminal in the game directory and type "nw ." with the dot. On Windows you may need to specify the full "C:\path\to\nw.exe ." (don't forget dot). Detailed instructions:

In this game, there's a bug that causes the save directory to point to the wrong place when you start it like this. The symptoms are that you cannot save and get EACCES errors when trying to change options. To fix this, you need to edit the "www/js/plugins/SavePathRelocation.js" file on line 65.

Change:
var execpath = path.join( process.execPath, '..' );

To:
var execpath = path.join( modulepath, '..' );

Do this before launching the game, of course.

Reactions: HK51

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
I think the patch messed up some of the CGs for me, looking in the gallery with a full save at one of the titjob ones and a few others right next to it just look like previous scenes

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
So the NW.js file is corrupting and causing text glitches that make the in game texts and save game text glitch. Does anyone know a secure way to prevent this ever happening again? Slave's_Sword-Text_Glitches.jpg

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 23.29.37.png

Anyone else have this problem or have a solution for this?It happens when you try to open save menu or try to save.I have converted the game to be playable on Mac but i don't think this is the reason caused the problem.

RemZeroTwo

Jan 2, 2019
Need help! I have two En patch which is En Patch v1 and v4... Im not certain which one to install :confused: Which is better???

Test MAN

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone got an updated full save ? (most likely for 1.15?) The one that you find in this thread does not unlock everything.

Reactions: lOlNoo

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Ok I downloaded the main file and it says it is patched. Does this mean patched for English or is this current posted version pre-patched for uncensoring?

lifter-in-agony

May 20, 2020
I tried playing this but once I get to Serra Leon won't give me any quests. Any ideas on how to fix this? Is PC version.

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
The game was not bad... art is great, music is great, only downsides are characters are not that good and story is linear and a bit grindy...

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes