DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know why people are having problems with the patch, when I don't, also I ALWAYS runs any Japanese games on a Japanese Locale, just to be sure and safe.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I know it's not the right place but damn i can't not share it :cool:

Slave's Sword 2: Imperial Revolution
Well considering there isn't a thread or even a request for it yet, this is probably the best place to share it.

Reactions: spider26

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
The uncensor patch breaks the game.
That's because afaik this is a dlsite version and it's not compatible with the patch, which was made for english steam release.
Dunno if you can somehow make it work if you play around with locales but there is no need for that since a kind soul provided a link to a patched version of the game from steam:
Here's a steam patched version if anyone is interested.

Reactions: typhoon101

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
i dont no if it is allowed but i wil try to upload the uncensored version with the patch included

samlans

Sep 29, 2017

this is the uncensord version in english
it has my savefile of slave sword 1 and slave sword 2, but am not far in 2 just completed chapter 1

typhoon101

Nov 18, 2018
That's because afaik this is a dlsite version and it's not compatible with the patch, which was made for english steam release.
Dunno if you can somehow make it work if you play around with locales but there is no need for that since a kind soul provided a link to a patched version of the game from steam:
Yea ive tried that version but i have a big issue with it. The graphics stop updating and freeze but the game is still running. You can still hear the sound while you keep moving and or are in a scene. Its making it impossible for me to play the game if i don't save every 1 or 2 minutes.

bebo421

Aug 18, 2018
I hate to be that guy but does anyone have a finished save or at least know where there is a guide for the second game? The only one I found was translated from Chinese on the steam community and its not helpful for individual battles. I've been stuck against the Kraken and the following boss and I've hit the level cap. Its getting to be pretty frustrating because I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to beat both of them.

Edit: I finally beat it!

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Yea ive tried that version but i have a big issue with it. The graphics stop updating and freeze but the game is still running. You can still hear the sound while you keep moving and or are in a scene. Its making it impossible for me to play the game if i don't save every 1 or 2 minutes.
Yeah the steam patched version of the game also does the graphics freezing for me every couple minutes.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah the steam patched version of the game also does the graphics freezing for me every couple minutes.
Man...slaves sword 2 is doing the exact same thing. It seems to only be happening with the steam version. Does anyone have the mangagamer version?
Edit: nvm its happening with all versions of the game.

Hallo490

Jan 29, 2018
The problem with the patch is simply that the PNG files are all in Japanese when you convert them to English it works.

May 6, 2017
The problem with the patch is simply that the PNG files are all in Japanese when you convert them to English it works.
Yep, i can vouch for this, the patch name for each of those image which belong to kagura game is really different than the one with those that in the DLsite which is the 1.15 version
i also suspect that the command code that use in the game from kagura version (steam) is also different than the one with who translate the Dlsite 1.15 version which is different group entirely

to make those patch work, u need the steam version of the game aka kagura group version of the game, which its meant to be use, a sly tactic move from those in the kagura group

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes