VN Ren'Py Pineapple Express [v0.95] [Dimajio333]

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Solid update, but it's a shame the only 2-by-2 scene occurs on the full cheating path.

For those still confused about paths during this update- there are 5 paths total:

Vanilla: Accept all 'Pineapple Express" interventions, don't cheat with Jasmine. Note you can transition off the Vanilla path by the choice given when driving with Cornell in his car

Cheating/SaveRelationship: Cheating path is entered by messing around with Jasmine while having corruption below 5. Later, at the following screen you have a choice to enter the "SaveRelationship" path which transitions from cheating to Vanilla:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sharing/Cuck: Maximize corruption, either mess around with Jasmine or don't, then the paths split at this screen, first answer is cuck route second is share/swing route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes i t.hink your paths are matching all my own experiences of my playthroughs...its a great path coding work because as u said u can do also transitions to other paths with some choices.

Dimajio333 you're doing a great job and consistently put out quality stories with entertaining scenes - my only suggestion for future games would be to spend more time on character details and customizations; as far as I can tell all of your characters use the stock ngv8/GP morphs.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Solid update,
Dimajio333 you're doing a great job and consistently put out quality stories with entertaining scenes - my only suggestion for future games would be to spend more time on character details and customizations; as far as I can tell all of your characters use the stock ngv8/GP morphs.
Every asset used costs more money.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Love it ! Here is my observation...Your face and hair I think are close to spot on for style. Hair needs to be more deep purple...than redish purple. I think she has a more fuller body than this start. Breasts need to be a little fuller / larger... with slight upturn pointy nipples... ( Just my opinion.. Love what you do. )
all very good observations, but I have no idea what her base model is. But I can play around with the dials!

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I'm referring to the ones he has though, not changing assets. The gens appear to either be GP or NGV8, and with some quick use of sliders he can create unique looking crotchal-regions.
yeah... dialing up the bump and normal values can pay dividends. I'm impressed by the Ciel (Julie) asset detail and skin tone out of the box! The MC is a basic starter pack G8M model I think :ROFLMAO: But who cares though, we are not looking at him anyway!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
That is weird. I wonder if anyone else has had an issue.

Regardless, to get to that point, you have to keep the MC at 1 or 2 corruption until the hospital. I had two and then follow my instructions.
I use windows 11 Pro , and i copy the saves in the save folder ( not the save folder from the game , the windows folder ) and the save dont work .

Sorry mate

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I use windows 11 Pro , and i copy the saves in the save folder ( not the save folder from the game , the windows folder ) and the save dont work .

Sorry mate
Yeah I can't explain why. Must be some weird glitch between my save and your version of the game.

Reactions: drakov

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
This is unpopular in many countries. There's just a group of people who like it. But only virtually))) In reality, it is often quite the opposite.)))
A very, very large group of people. Check out these games on this page are always successful. My doubt is honest because I really don't understand it

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I think BBC is favored in NTR because it's less painful.
If you lose your girlfriend to someone who's the same color as you and not only has a bigger thing than you, but is much more skillful in bed, that makes you nothing more than a pathetic loser, but if it's a different race, it's a little easier to accept.
Even though there's no ntr it's just a cuck game. The ntr is infidelity and the main thing is corruption. But in these cuck games the main thing is the bbc. They are excited about the bbc, which in my opinion is weird as I don't understand it

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes