VN Ren'Py Pineapple Express [v0.95] [Dimajio333]

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Solid update, but it's a shame the only 2-by-2 scene occurs on the full cheating path.

For those still confused about paths during this update- there are 5 paths total:

Vanilla: Accept all 'Pineapple Express" interventions, don't cheat with Jasmine. Note you can transition off the Vanilla path by the choice given when driving with Cornell in his car

Cheating/SaveRelationship: Cheating path is entered by messing around with Jasmine while having corruption below 5. Later, at the following screen you have a choice to enter the "SaveRelationship" path which transitions from cheating to Vanilla:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sharing/Cuck: Maximize corruption, either mess around with Jasmine or don't, then the paths split at this screen, first answer is cuck route second is share/swing route:

Dimajio333 you're doing a great job and consistently put out quality stories with entertaining scenes - my only suggestion for future games would be to spend more time on character details and customizations; as far as I can tell all of your characters use the stock ngv8/GP morphs.

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sorry mate !! Your save dont work !! Bad saves !!!
That is weird. I wonder if anyone else has had an issue.

Regardless, to get to that point, you have to keep the MC at 1 or 2 corruption until the hospital. I had two and then follow my instructions.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Hypothetically, then the game would end as soon as it starts, with the MC refusing Cornell's request. Because neither MC nor Julia are that stupid.

The story moves forward because the setting doesn't.

If he could say no, that would definitely make him a loser, but since he can't, he's not a loser.

One thing is clear: going along with Cornell's hidden camara plan was a big mistake on MC's part. Of course, given Cornell's reputation, he may have had no choice, but I think he should have trusted Cornell and Julia more. This mistake led to MC being pushed around by Jasmine.

However, it's a necessary plot because without it, neither MC nor players would get to see the steamy scene between Cornell and Julia.

Hypothetically, then the game would end as soon as it starts, with the MC refusing Cornell's request. Because neither MC nor Julia are that stupid.

The story moves forward because the setting doesn't.

If he could say no, that would definitely make him a loser, but since he can't, he's not a loser.

One thing is clear: going along with Cornell's hidden camara plan was a big mistake on MC's part. Of course, given Cornell's reputation, he may have had no choice, but I think he should have trusted Cornell and Julia more. This mistake led to MC being pushed around by Jasmine.

However, it's a necessary plot because without it, neither MC nor players would get to see the steamy scene between Cornell and Julia.
You made my point for me... That's what I was saying from the first comment I made

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Solid update, but it's a shame the only 2-by-2 scene occurs on the full cheating path.

For those still confused about paths during this update- there are 5 paths total:

Vanilla: Accept all 'Pineapple Express" interventions, don't cheat with Jasmine. Note you can transition off the Vanilla path by the choice given when driving with Cornell in his car

Cheating/SaveRelationship: Cheating path is entered by messing around with Jasmine while having corruption below 5. Later, at the following screen you have a choice to enter the "SaveRelationship" path which transitions from cheating to Vanilla:

Sharing/Cuck: Maximize corruption, either mess around with Jasmine or don't, then the paths split at this screen, first answer is cuck route second is share/swing route:

Dimajio333 you're doing a great job and consistently put out quality stories with entertaining scenes - my only suggestion for future games would be to spend more time on character details and customizations; as far as I can tell all of your characters use the stock ngv8/GP morphs.
THANK YOU!!! Though, I don't know if I agree that the "Save Relationship" route is separate. It seems that it just switches to the Vanilla route when he texts her and tells her he's not comfortable, when he drops his phone in the hospital. At least, I don't think I have seen any different events so far after that. I might have missed something though.

Either way, I agree completely with all praise to the Dev!! (Though I disagree that any additional work is needed for Julia. She is quite beautiful the way she is! :ROFLMAO: )

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
THANK YOU!!! Though, I don't know if I agree that the "Save Relationship" route is separate. It seems that it just switches to the Vanilla route when he texts her and tells her he's not comfortable, when he drops his phone in the hospital. At least, I don't think I have seen any different events so far after that. I might have missed something though.

Either way, I agree completely with all praise to the Dev!! (Though I disagree that any additional work is needed for Julia. She is quite beautiful the way she is! :ROFLMAO: )
Oh yah I more specifically meant vag customization not face - since the same is seen in all games.

Yeah It's debatably just a sub variation of the cheating path - however, if you accumulate 2 "Save relationship" points - that dialogue then a subsequent choice, it puts you back on the vanilla route and she doesnt do anything with cornell in the hospital IIRC. I believe if you have under 2 "save relationship" points, like you kissed jasmine after that first prompt, you cant get back to vanilla path.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Oh yah I more specifically meant vag customization not face - since the same is seen in all games.

Yeah It's debatably just a sub variation of the cheating path - however, if you accumulate 2 "Save relationship" points - that dialogue then a subsequent choice, it puts you back on the vanilla route and she doesnt do anything with cornell in the hospital IIRC. I believe if you have under 2 "save relationship" points, like you kissed jasmine after that first prompt, you cant get back to vanilla path.
Yeah, I think that's right . . .

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love it ! Here is my observation...Your face and hair I think are close to spot on for style. Hair needs to be more deep purple...than redish purple. I think she has a more fuller body than this start. Breasts need to be a little fuller / larger... with slight upturn pointy nipples... ( Just my opinion.. Love what you do. )

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes