VN Ren'Py Pineapple Express [v0.95] [Dimajio333]

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I'm sorry to tell you, but you're misinterpreting what he was saying. You're reading colloquialisms as literal.

In this comment where he response to you, which you've transcripted above, he's merely telling you that in the sharing path, Cornell might get Julia pregnant. That's it. He's talking to you about a scene which isn't even on the cheating path.

In this comment, he's just poking fun at people who play NTR games in spite of hating them before joking a bit about how development has changed since he first started the game with the addition of the cheating path.

Honestly, it's just a language issue and I get it, English is a hard language. Even when you learn how to read it, you don't get the colloquialisms and those can take years or even decades for some people to pick up on.

And to that point, I get what you're saying: if the MC sees his wife cheat and doesn't do anything, it's a cuckold path because the MC is now a cuck. But that's not what the cheating path is defined by. The cheating path is defined by the MC's behaviour leading Julia to sleep with Cornell and it doesn't matter whether the MC likes it or not or allows it to happen. So yes, the MC can be a cuck in the cheating path, but that doesn't make it the cuckold path. So far, there's two versions: either Julia cheats because the MC does with Jasmine or because she can't tolerate his envy.

Just to settle this for good, for any others who might want to try the cheating path, I've attached the two saves which let you decide on which variant you want to try. In 16-5, acting like a dick to Julia will lead to the MC cheating first and then Julia cheating, which is the first variant of the cheating path. In 16-6, the MC with Jasmine will lead to Julia cheating and thus the first varaint. But staying faithful in 16-6 and acting like a dick to her once back at home will lead to her cheating, thus entering you on the second variant.
It is your opinion !!!! Dev say from the start , this game is a NTR game , and he made a mistake puting cheat path , on it !!

Like i say earlier , you can fantasy and play , the path you call Cheating!!! Nobody stop you !!

I am not here to speack in contradiction with you and waste other readers time !!

Every one have his fetish !!!

Have a great cheating game :)

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
If this were the real world, there would be no such thing as Cornell's stupid favor, but let's say there was, would MC and Julia be able to turn him down? He'd lose everything?
He wouldn't lose everything.... I don't believe his Mom would just cut him off like that. Look how she acted when she found out he deceived her with the job... She booked a beachfront vacation for a couple days

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
He wouldn't lose everything.... I don't believe his Mom would just cut him off like that. Look how she acted when she found out he deceived her with the job... She booked a beachfront vacation for a couple days
He Will lose everything. It's a established plot. You can't deny that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It is your opinion !!!! Dev say from the start , this game is a NTR game , and he made a mistake puting cheat path , on it !!

Like i say earlier , you can fantasy and play , the path you call Cheating!!! Nobody stop you !!

I am not here to speack in contradiction with you and waste other readers time !!

bro enough you've been posting the exact same thing for like 20 pages straight, I'm all about people sharing their opinion, but it's been unchanging, no dialogue, just repeating and repeating.
BTW shouldn't anal and sharing tags be added as well?
I'd love for their to be a "sharing" tag but I don't think there is yet™.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Look, no need to get upset about it buddy, I'm just clarifying what you were misunderstanding, you thought you were doing the same for me. Take it as an opportunity to grow and improve your English instead of being stubborn and digging your heels in. You've got a lot to learn and I think you can do it.

Reactions: Brexit321

Maxxx5533

Jan 23, 2023
Great game! Let your opponents create their own game and play it. Don't listen to anyone. I'm looking forward to the continuation.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Look, no need to get upset about it buddy, I'm just clarifying what you were misunderstanding, you thought you were doing the same for me. Take it as an opportunity to grow and improve your English instead of being stubborn and digging your heels in. You've got a lot to learn and I think you can do it.
Bro , i am not upset !!! I dont have a motiv to be upset :) :)

"The definition of Cheating find on google :

What Is Cheating? Cheating, also known as infidelity, is when a person in a monogamous romantic relationship has an emotional or sexual relationship with someone else without their partner's consent."

MC know she is cheating and accept and dont say (yet) anyting to Julia ! what dose it means? He have fethis to see his girlfriend fuck with someone alse with out his consent !!

"What's the meaning of Cuckhold?

A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man. [literary, old-fashioned] 2. transitive verb. If a married woman is having an affair, she and her lover are cuckolding her husband."

:):):)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017

A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man. [literary, old-fashioned] 2. transitive verb. If a married woman is having an affair, she and her lover are cuckolding her husband."
Cuckold is specifically a husband who is aroused by his partner being intimate with other people. If the husband doesn't object because he's checked out of the relationship and doesn't care, that doesn't make him a cuck. If she has sex without his permission, that's cheating. Being a cuck is more specifically about being aroused by the thought of your wife having sex with other people.

You keep saying that if you don't choose the game over choices that are presented to stop Cornell and Julia, then it's the mc giving them permission, but that's wrong. The first time it comes up, the mc waits to see if things go further and they don't. The second time, choosing "Stop them at any cost." will interrupt what happens. From there, you are given two options. One leads to a confrontation and a game over, the other doesn't and the game moves on without them getting a chance for a blowjob or for sex. So no, it isn't a "if you don't confront them, the mc gives them permission to have sex and it becomes cuckold." Not that it matters because for the millionth time that you keep ignoring, it's defined as a cheating path because the mc is cheating.

Although at this point, I'm convinced you're deliberately trying to rile people up, so I'm no longer interested in continuing this "debate" as clearly everyone else disagrees with you and you've yet to make a convincing argument as well as repeatedly ignore points made by everyone.

Reactions: Joshy92

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Bro , i am not upset !!! I dont have a motiv to be upset :) :)

"The definition of Cheating find on google :

What Is Cheating? Cheating, also known as infidelity, is when a person in a monogamous romantic relationship has an emotional or sexual relationship with someone else without their partner's consent."

MC know she is cheating and accept and dont say (yet) anyting to Julia ! what dose it means? He have fethis to see his girlfriend fuck with someone alse with out his consent !!

:):):)
You're not upset? You used so many exclamation marks and your English broke down so bad I thought you were bawling. But, hey, I'll believe you.

Buddy, I know the definition of the words and I know that's why you have a hangup over what the routes are called - because you don't understand English colloquialisms. I get it. I explained it to you. Take it as an opportunity to learn. I'll say it one more time: it's called the cheating route because of why Julia cheats, not because of how the MC reacts. You're really arguing that it's a rectangle and not a square at this point. If you don't understand that, then please work on your English, you're not bad, but you won't get better unless you accept where you're going wrong and work on it.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
I thought we was still speaking hypothetically
Hypothetically, then the game would end as soon as it starts, with the MC refusing Cornell's request. Because neither MC nor Julia are that stupid.

The story moves forward because the setting doesn't.

If he could say no, that would definitely make him a loser, but since he can't, he's not a loser.

One thing is clear: going along with Cornell's hidden camara plan was a big mistake on MC's part. Of course, given Cornell's reputation, he may have had no choice, but I think he should have trusted Cornell and Julia more. This mistake led to MC being pushed around by Jasmine.

However, it's a necessary plot because without it, neither MC nor players would get to see the steamy scene between Cornell and Julia.

Reactions: packard1928

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
You're not upset? You used so many exclamation marks and your English broke down so bad I thought you were bawling. But, hey, I'll believe you.

Buddy, I know the definition of the words and I know that's why you have a hangup over what the routes are called - because you don't understand English colloquialisms. I get it. I explained it to you. Take it as an opportunity to learn. I'll say it one more time: it's called the cheating route because of why Julia cheats, not because of how the MC reacts. You're really arguing that it's a rectangle and not a square at this point. If you don't understand that, then please work on your English, you're not bad, but you won't get better unless you accept where you're going wrong and work on it.

Bro if i was using Caps then you can say i am upset !!! Until then , you can stay calm , I like using exclamation marks !!

At least it's good that you understand English colloquialisms , i think is enough for me !!! :cool: :cool: :) :)

Julia cheat, Mc find out , and he accept this thing !! He have a cukold fetish !!! From what you tell me, I understand that you also agree with me, that there is no longer a way to cheat, as long as Julia knows, that MC knows that he is cheated and that he accepts to be a cuckold!! Mc get excited when Julia Fuck & Suck a BBC without giving her the permision !!

I understood correctly, your explanation in English?:unsure::unsure::unsure::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Enlighten me please!!!

Thanks

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Bro if i was using Caps then you can say i am upset !!! Until then , you can stay calm , I like using exclamation marks !!

At least it's good that you understand English colloquialisms , i think is enough for me !!! :cool: :cool: :) :)

Julia cheat, Mc find out , and he accept this thing !! He have a cukold fetish !!! From what you tell me, I understand that you also agree with me, that there is no longer a way to cheat, as long as Julia knows, that MC knows that he is cheated and that he accepts to be a cuckold!! Mc get excited when Julia Fuck & Suck a BBC without giving her the permision !!

I understood correctly, your explanation in English?:unsure::unsure::unsure::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Enlighten me please!!!

Thanks
No, you didn't exactly understand. All squares are technically rectangles. You are saying this is just a rectangle, I'm telling you that it's a square and thus can be seen as a rectangle if you want to be imprecise.

If you still don't understand what I'm saying, you know where to start to improve yourself and hey, I am sorry if I sound pretentious or mean. I don't mean to be but I am being honest when I say I do have faith that your English language skills are going to improve.

However, I will add one more thing, there is a route where Julia cheats and doesn't know that the MC is aware, I revealed how to get that in the save files I posted if you want to check it out.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
No, you didn't exactly understand. All squares are technically rectangles. You are saying this is just a rectangle, I'm telling you that it's a square and thus can be seen as a rectangle if you want to be imprecise.

If you still don't understand what I'm saying, you know where to start to improve yourself and hey, I am sorry if I sound pretentious or mean. I don't mean to be but I am being honest when I say I do have faith that your English language skills are going to improve.

However, I will add one more thing, there is a route where Julia cheats and doesn't know that the MC is aware, I revealed how to get that in the save files I posted if you want to check it out.
Sorry mate !! Your save dont work !! Bad saves !!!

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes