4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sure :)If you're referring to the sharing/cuck path, it's done for aesthetic purposes and the potential, but not guaranteed, addition of a "pregnancy" tag in the future.

It is Dev unser !!! You can found the original post on page 105

Maybe you know better , then DEV
And how on Earth does that quote claim that there is no more cheating path? It really seems more like to me that you're misunderstanding what he said. That quote is about potential pregnancy and has nothing to do with the cheating path.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
It was a cheating path . 3 Update ago , MC have choice to go in the room end expose both of them ( print screen in atach), and if you do that , game end ( cheating path end , becouse Julia will leave ) . Is MC chouse to continue waching, MC become a cukcold even if he dont agree to let Julia cheating on him !!!

It is exact what dev said :

Dimajio333 said:
Wow, so much emotions :) Pleasant to read. Just please, don't involve my parents in this. Thanks.
I sincerely don't understand why a person continues to play something they dislike so much. In previous parts, there was an opportunity to end the game, stopping all the nonsense and sticking to one's principles. Why continue playing if it's so repulsive and uninteresting to you? Although it's everyone's right. All the best. P.S. In the game description, I honestly stated that NTR is not avoidable since it's the main plotline. But then I made a mistake, I confess, and started the cheating path, which shouldn't have been done.

In the last update DEV reintroduced into the game, a sort of mix betwin cheating and cukcold!!

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It was a cheating path . 3 Update ago , MC have choice to go in the room end expose both of them ( print screen in atach), and if you do that , game end ( cheating path end , becouse Julia will leave ) . Is MC chouse to continue waching, MC become a cukcold even if he dont agree to let Julia cheating on him !!!

It is exact what dev said :

Dimajio333 said:
Wow, so much emotions :) Pleasant to read. Just please, don't involve my parents in this. Thanks.
I sincerely don't understand why a person continues to play something they dislike so much. In previous parts, there was an opportunity to end the game, stopping all the nonsense and sticking to one's principles. Why continue playing if it's so repulsive and uninteresting to you? Although it's everyone's right. All the best. P.S. In the game description, I honestly stated that NTR is not avoidable since it's the main plotline. But then I made a mistake, I confess, and started the cheating path, which shouldn't have been done.

In the last update DEV reintroduced into the game, a sort of mix betwin cheating and cukcold!!
And none of what you have quoted in red indicates that there is no cheating path. In fact, the last sentence affirms that there is a cheating path. Look, I get that English might not be your first language and that might be why you're misinterpreting Dimajio's words but there is a cheating path - in fact, there seems to be two variants of it - with the hospital scene being the crux of it.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
And none of what you have quoted in red indicates that there is no cheating path. In fact, the last sentence affirms that there is a cheating path. Look, I get that English might not be your first language and that might be why you're misinterpreting Dimajio's words but there is a cheating path - in fact, there seems to be two variants of it - with the hospital scene being the crux of it.
i think what he's trying to say is that there's a convoluted way to make a cheating path, but that it isn't unavoidable, you have plenty of options to not have it happen and if it happens it's cause you wanted it to.

anyways, after the latest update this is easily in my top NTR games now. has been for a while but so hot this update.

Reactions: billfk

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Cornell should probably start fucking MC cause he's got more pussy than Julia. He might as well start wearing a dress. That sorry dude is an embarrassment to men... Letting all them people get over on him like that. Even his gf, if you wanna call her that. Cause that ain't his gf no more. Cause you know what they say... Once you go black, you never go back. And she bout to get gang banged right in front his face

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Cornell should probably start fucking MC cause he's got more pussy than Julia. He might as well start wearing a dress. That sorry dude is an embarrassment to men... Letting all them people get over on him like that. Even his gf, if you wanna call her that. Cause that ain't his gf no more. Cause you know what they say... Once you go black, you never go back. And she bout to get gang banged right in front his face
MC is their new maid!

Reactions: Tinez82

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Dimajio333 answered a user/player of this game, who doesn't like the fact that there is a path of cheating in this game,and after that user spoke badly of DEV's parents.

Later that user message was deleted!!!!

This is , Dev Unser to that User Message

" Dimajio333 said:
I sincerely don't understand why a person continues to play something they dislike so much. In previous parts, there was an opportunity to end the game, stopping all the nonsense and sticking to one's principles. Why continue playing if it's so repulsive and uninteresting to you? Although it's everyone's right. All the best. P.S. In the game description, I honestly stated that NTR is not avoidable since it's the main plotline. But then I made a mistake, I confess, and started the cheating path, which shouldn't have been done. "

PS :

Maybe the English it's not, my first language, but I can still read English!! Dev tells him clearly that if he doesn't like the cheating path, he has the option to end the game!!!!

This game has 3 options to end only on the cheating path!!

If the MC does not choose to end in these 3 times, then it becomes cukcold!!

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Dimajio333 answered a user/player of this game, who doesn't like the fact that there is a path of cheating in this game,and after that user spoke badly of DEV's parents.

Later that user message was deleted!!!!

This is , Dev Unser to that User Message

" Dimajio333 said:
I sincerely don't understand why a person continues to play something they dislike so much. In previous parts, there was an opportunity to end the game, stopping all the nonsense and sticking to one's principles. Why continue playing if it's so repulsive and uninteresting to you? Although it's everyone's right. All the best. P.S. In the game description, I honestly stated that NTR is not avoidable since it's the main plotline. But then I made a mistake, I confess, and started the cheating path, which shouldn't have been done. "

PS :

Maybe the English it's not, my first language, but I can still read English!! Dev tells him clearly that if he doesn't like the cheating path, he has the option to end the game!!!!

This game has 2 options to end only on the cheating path!!

If the MC does not choose to end in these 2 times, then it becomes cukcold!!
Why do you keep ignoring that in the final sentence of the quote you have shown me twice now, he literally says that there's a cheating path?

But I truly do think that this is a language issue for you because it seems as if you're looking at the idea of cheating path and cuckold paths very literally and not colloquially. I want to add, I'm not doubting that you can read English or insulting you for it not being your first language.

i think what he's trying to say is that there's a convoluted way to make a cheating path, but that it isn't unavoidable, you have plenty of options to not have it happen and if it happens it's cause you wanted it to.

anyways, after the latest update this is easily in my top NTR games now. has been for a while but so hot this update.
It seems more like he's insistent that if the main character doesn't end the cheating, it becomes a cuckold path but that's an every square's a rectangle kind of thing. Unless you mean what Dimajio is saying and that might be right.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Why do you keep ignoring that in the final sentence of the quote you have shown me twice now, he literally says that there's a cheating path?

But I truly do think that this is a language issue for you because it seems as if you're looking at the idea of cheating path and cuckold paths very literally and not colloquially. I want to add, I'm not doubting that you can read English or insulting you for it not being your first language.

It seems more like he's insistent that if the main character doesn't end the cheating, it becomes a cuckold path but that's an every square's a rectangle kind of thing. Unless you mean what Dimajio is saying and that might be right.

I am not ignor what he say ( last sentence ) . Why do you think Dev introduce the 3 end game option only on Cheating path. Becouse , like he said , he made a mistake , and give player 3 chose to end the game on cheating path if they dont like it .

Read his user :

Monday at 4:12 PM
Add bookmark
#2,084
drakov said:
Thank you for confirming my opinions! It could be seen with the naked eye that 3 updates ago you gave up the path of cheating , but many people contradicted me!! In the last update, you reintroduced a hybrid between cheat and cukcold!!

My only confusion after the last update is about the option to take the condoms or leave the condoms!! can you please clarify this too?
Thank you

Dimajio333 Said:

Sure :) . If you're referring to the sharing/cuck path, it's done for aesthetic purposes and the potential, but not guaranteed, addition of a "pregnancy" tag in the future.

PS:

it is your right to disagree with my opinion , as I also have the right to disagree with your opinion!! if you want to play "the cheating path" then play itr !!! Ignor my opinions !!!

Thanks

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I am not ignor what he say ( last sentence ) . Why do you think Dev introduce the 3 end game option only on Cheating path. Becouse , like he said , he made a mistake , and give player 3 chose to end the game on cheating path .

Read his user :

Monday at 4:12 PM
Add bookmark
#2,084
drakov said:
Thank you for confirming my opinions! It could be seen with the naked eye that 3 updates ago you gave up the path of cheating , but many people contradicted me!! In the last update, you reintroduced a hybrid between cheat and cukcold!!

My only confusion after the last update is about the option to take the condoms or leave the condoms!! can you please clarify this too?
Thank you

Dimajio333 Said:

Sure :) . If you're referring to the sharing/cuck path, it's done for aesthetic purposes and the potential, but not guaranteed, addition of a "pregnancy" tag in the future.

PS:

it is your right to disagree with my opinion , as I also have the right to disagree with your opinion!! if you want to play "the cheating path" then play!!! Ignor my opinions !!!

Thanks
I'm sorry to tell you, but you're misinterpreting what he was saying. You're reading colloquialisms as literal.

In this comment where he response to you, which you've transcripted above, he's merely telling you that in the sharing path, Cornell might get Julia pregnant. That's it. He's talking to you about a scene which isn't even on the cheating path.

In this comment, he's just poking fun at people who play NTR games in spite of hating them before joking a bit about how development has changed since he first started the game with the addition of the cheating path.

Honestly, it's just a language issue and I get it, English is a hard language. Even when you learn how to read it, you don't get the colloquialisms and those can take years or even decades for some people to pick up on.

And to that point, I get what you're saying: if the MC sees his wife cheat and doesn't do anything, it's a cuckold path because the MC is now a cuck. But that's not what the cheating path is defined by. The cheating path is defined by the MC's behaviour leading Julia to sleep with Cornell and it doesn't matter whether the MC likes it or not or allows it to happen. So yes, the MC can be a cuck in the cheating path, but that doesn't make it the cuckold path. So far, there's two versions: either Julia cheats because the MC does with Jasmine or because she can't tolerate his envy.

Just to settle this for good, for any others who might want to try the cheating path, I've attached the two saves which let you decide on which variant you want to try. In 16-5, acting like a dick to Julia will lead to the MC cheating first and then Julia cheating, which is the first variant of the cheating path. In 16-6, the MC with Jasmine will lead to Julia cheating and thus the first varaint. But staying faithful in 16-6 and acting like a dick to her once back at home will lead to her cheating, thus entering you on the second variant.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
He tryna to help out a so called "friend".... And look where that got him. Dude ain't winning no kinda way. Fckn SIMP
If you choose "pineapple express" from all the options, Cornell's behavior is very moderate.

Everything Cornell does to Julia is what both MC and Julia want, and he is still their friend. Remember that Cornell is a friend to Julia, not just MC. And both MC and Julia have been helped by Cornell many times, which is why they do him a favor first place.

What MC is doing because of Jasmine's scheming isn't actually all for Cornell's benefit, either. MC's carelessness has led to Jasmine finding out about the hidden camera, and not only will Cornell's plan fail, but if Julia finds out about the hidden camera, MC could lose Julia.

I sometimes feel pathetic for MC, but other hand, I think he's actually the one who's enjoying the situation the most, and that might be the biggest winner at this point.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
If you choose "pineapple express" from all the options, Cornell's behavior is very moderate.

Everything Cornell does to Julia is what both MC and Julia want, and he is still their friend. Remember that Cornell is a friend to Julia, not just MC. And both MC and Julia have been helped by Cornell many times, which is why they do him a favor first place.

What MC is doing because of Jasmine's scheming isn't actually all for Cornell's benefit, either. MC's carelessness has led to Jasmine finding out about the hidden camera, and not only will Cornell's plan fail, but if Julia finds out about the hidden camera, MC could lose Julia.

I sometimes feel pathetic for MC, but other hand, I think he's actually the one who's enjoying the situation the most, and that might be the biggest winner at this point.
I realize that certain situations have to occur on certain routes in order for this game to exist. If not there would be no game, but for me I tend to see the game perspectively from the first route that I play (which is the corruption route). But Ive played all the other paths also. And I know it's a game but looking at it from a real world perspective I would have shut that whole situation down from the beginning.

billfk

Nov 13, 2022
I know it's a game but looking at it from a real world perspective I would have shut that whole situation down from the beginning.
If this were the real world, there would be no such thing as Cornell's stupid favor, but let's say there was, would MC and Julia be able to turn him down? He'd lose everything?

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes