• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I am still hoping for Julia to have a double or triple team event. Also, a major group event with all in the party. Then they go home enjoying their new lifestyle. I hope Dimajio33 will bring these back later
Uhm, in my opinion Julia reached her top of taboo having sex with Cornell, she really doesn't seem an hotwife or a slut.
For a wife/GF one thing is having sex or cheating with another man, other thing is having sex with many men !

• Hey there
Reactions: dian091

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Uhm, in my opinion Julia reached her top of taboo having sex with Cornell, she really doesn't seem an hotwife or a slut.
For a wife/GF one thing is having sex or cheating with another man, other thing is having sex with many men !

I don't agree, Julia has typical slutty behavior, from the first day of the comedy she shows it, let's exclude the vanilla route, keeping in mind that to make the route honest, Peter has to do the right things, like the passworld, and more , but if Peter leaves Julia free, she shows herself to be a slut, letting him touch her and do whatever Connell wants as a good slave. Julia's base is a traitor, it's us with Peter who stop her.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I don't agree, Julia has typical slutty behavior, from the first day of the comedy she shows it, let's exclude the vanilla route, keeping in mind that to make the route honest, Peter has to do the right things, like the passworld, and more , but if Peter leaves Julia free, she shows herself to be a slut, letting him touch her and do whatever Connell wants as a good slave. Julia's base is a traitor, it's us with Peter who stop her.
Yep, I don't say she is a saint and she is a cheater (like 90% of women), but she doesn't seem the kind of woman who loves gangbang or having many bulls. She is classy, short hair, no tattoos or piercing, with a light make-up. But it depends from our beloved developer Dimajio.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Stop her, I have no allegiance to Peter, I want her having sex with all the guys at the Birthday Party, Cornell's gift to Rufus. Maybe Peter can satisfy Cornell's Mom or maybe she can be his Dominatrix.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
You are rong Mate !!! She start to have a slutty behavior, from day 3 ( from the start of game ) not day 1 !!! :p :p :p :p :p :cool: :cool: :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe she is not into anal ? We did not here what she thought after Cornell did her ( face expressions). That said, Maybe she would be into another series of spit roasts and ending in a train of guys cuming in her.... last one in is MC. I do want to see her get another anal though..... and like it.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I think she has slowly embraced her slutty side and has grown to really like having sex with a big cock. Size Queens don't know their true calling until they have experienced bigger men. Beta men dote on their significant others and they are nice but whether it's games or erotic stories, until they have an alpha bull, they don't know what they are missing. (Afterward they leave the nice guy and realize how shallow the bull was, they can sing remorsefully, the Cinderella song, "Don't know what You've Got (Til it's Gone.)"

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I know... but just wishing ! I also think it will help he Patron page too. It will keep everyone talking and lusting for the game.

• Love
Reactions: dian091
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes