4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Me too... I like to think they go to the party, She get in the Group sex gangbang... MC may even get to play in it depending on path. Then they go home happy. Personally... I do not see an option where she stays with Cornell . He will stay as a fuck toy for her only. MC will be ok with this also.... reference the old pc video.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
At least the two pics from main page and status message i can share but the patreon only pics maybe later...really promising...:)
------------------------------------

Dear Friends, it's time to share an update on my daily hard but also exciting work :)
I've completed the script entirely, with all the dialogues and code, and it turned out to be twice as long as the previous update. This is due to the number of paths and endings, each of which requires its own content. Right now, I'm working on creating scenes and rendering images and animations (preview images have already been sent to patrons of the corresponding subscription). I really hope to finish this update within the next two weeks, but it's possible that I may need a few more days to implement all the ideas.
Anyway, I'm continuing to work, and as always, I'm grateful for Your support!
P.S. By the way, the images at the top are part of one of the possible paths, and they may not necessarily appear in other paths :)

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
At least the two pics from main page and status message i can share but the patreon only pics maybe later...really promising...:)

Dear Friends, it's time to share an update on my daily hard but also exciting work :)
I've completed the script entirely, with all the dialogues and code, and it turned out to be twice as long as the previous update. This is due to the number of paths and endings, each of which requires its own content. Right now, I'm working on creating scenes and rendering images and animations (preview images have already been sent to patrons of the corresponding subscription). I really hope to finish this update within the next two weeks, but it's possible that I may need a few more days to implement all the ideas.
P.S. By the way, the images at the top are part of one of the possible paths, and they may not necessarily appear in other paths :)
pregnant.... :LUL:
taylor-swift-black-baby.jpg
f32cf6cc1c6a3cf60e2ed3df62136c7b42463e43a9476588f8e35c5d552c3504.png

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Man... I hope she is not pregnant from Cornell or one of the others ! MC all the way ! Pic one could be a lot.... Maybe she is sitting on someone ?? Hope we can see the others soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

OMG WTF ?!?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for that! Discussion start!;)

Man... I hope she is not pregnant from Cornell or one of the others ! MC all the way ! Pic one could be a lot.... Maybe she is sitting on someone ?? Hope we can see the others soon.
The pregnancy pic could be from any path except the cheating one, since (if not already exploded) that path is heading towards a big bang. But the Faithful, Sharing and Cuck paths all are a possibilty for that pic. By the way, even on the cuck path, the child can be from the MC. On faithful it clearly is from the MC and on Sharing it will be a decision to be done by the MC. Since on Sharing both the MC and Cornell can come unprotected in Julia and maybe the guys on Rufus party too. But since that path is very much about choices done, I am rather sure you will have the choice who finally did it.

The first pic I am not sure how to fit it in, could be a couple of situations, but it seems to be the MC and Julia having fun together.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
"Ms Johnson" threatened Cornell that if Julia wasn't pregnant by the wedding she would cut him off. Peter "reluctantly agreed to help him out again, now that Julia was already pregnant and showing that she is. Also Julia convinced Peter that she should move in at Cornell's pad, so if mom popped by for a surprise visit, and saying "it was only still pretending".

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes